Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year they tried it with LaFleur vs. Rodgers, now they can add Love and the front office to the mix to create more drama after it failed last year.

Read some old reports to make you feel better. ;) Though a lot will have to go right to make up for the low value picks on day two.

There is far too much money tied up in Rodgers to take a QB in round one. It is inexcusable to do that with. HOFer locked up on a huge contract.there.will be many more talented QBs to gamble on in 3 years. Next year they still can't stop the run and still have receivers who can't get open.

But at least Rodgers haters can still say he holds onto the ball too long.

Titans offense got better when lafloor left.

I was watching some highlights from last season and Rodgers, LaFluer and the entire team have some great chemistry. You're damn right that the media is continuing to shit on Rodgers and add needless drama for the team yet again. Rodgers has bought into LaFluers' run first scheme, so it's not like he doesn't want to run the ball. I really think Gute told Rodgers drafting a QB was on the table this year, because 12 did say ahead of the draft that he would beat out any QB's trying to take his job, lol. Gute also mentioned how Rodgers wants his legacy to stay intact with the Packers, so I doubt he has an agenda to run him out the back door.

And it's not like Gute hasn't been around Rodgers for a long time to know he can be a tad prickly and outspoken. He was a scout beforehand and if he had a problem with Rodgers; he wouldn't have made him the highest paid player in 2018 when he became the new GM.

The league is gonna shit their pants if Rodgers goes out with another ring or two in the next three years, calls it a career and passes the baton onto Love and we continue to dominate.

Every coach wants a run first offense. McCarthy tried to do that for many years but it fails miserably when opponents stack up to stop the run when a coach is pig headed enough to run on first down every time. It got even worse when the Packers had a lead and it was run, run, pass, punt. McCarthy might be able to do that this year with the Cowboys offensive line. The Packers offensive lines have been better at pass protection than run blocking.

I'm glad to report that I've read at least 10 draft grade reports and GB is ranked dead last in every one. Lmao

This I buy. By every metric and ranking available, it was a nightmare draft that will hinge on Josh Love booming by chance and fans overappreciating the production of AJ Dillon.

So many sports reporters and players seem to be trying to create a conflict between Rodgers and the Packers just to have something to talk about during the time of no sports.

This I don't buy, and I think you're right. The incessant insistence that Rodgers is a diva and that he has a "shtick" that is being tolerated and beginning to get tired is such bullshit. It's based entirely on (a) Rodgers becoming understandably (but still minimally) agitated with the outdated offense of a coach who should have been fired three years earlier, and (b) Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley being childish trash human beings.

This I buy. By every metric and ranking available, it was a nightmare draft that will hinge on Josh Love booming by chance and fans overappreciating the production of AJ Dillon.

This I don't buy, and I think you're right. The incessant insistence that Rodgers is a diva and that he has a "shtick" that is being tolerated and beginning to get tired is such bullshit. It's based entirely on (a) Rodgers becoming understandably (but still minimally) agitated with the outdated offense of a coach who should have been fired three years earlier, and (b) Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley being childish trash human beings.

Greg is such a fucking bitch. He has made an entire career at Fox Sports built upon shitting on Rodgers.

And he was only popular because Rodgers elevated him and basically got him a Payday elsewhere... where he became irrelevant. Greg owes his payday and post NFL career to Aaron, and yet he smears him.

Greg is such a fucking bitch. He has made an entire career at Fox Sports built upon shitting on Rodgers.

And he was only popular because Rodgers elevated him and basically got him a Payday elsewhere... where he became irrelevant. Greg owes his payday and post NFL career to Aaron, and yet he smears him.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. I think he was a good receiver (better than Davante imo), but he's a bitch.

Every coach wants a run first offense. McCarthy tried to do that for many years but it fails miserably when opponents stack up to stop the run when a coach is pig headed enough to run on first down every time. It got even worse when the Packers had a lead and it was run, run, pass, punt. McCarthy might be able to do that this year with the Cowboys offensive line. The Packers offensive lines have been better at pass protection than run blocking.

Under McFatty the Packers were legitimately rolling out wishbone packages on the regular.

Remember that inside RB shovel pass that never worked but McFatty insisted on running it at least once a game?

Under McFatty the Packers were legitimately rolling out wishbone packages on the regular.

Remember that inside RB shovel pass that never worked but McFatty insisted on running it at least once a game?

It isn't even as much about the plays being run but how predictable when they will be run.

I look back at the days of the Packers sweep. It was a play they ran constantly but there were many ways to run it. I think there was one game that they ran it 17 times in a row. They could have Taylor carry the ball with the option to pitch it to Hornung. They could have Hornung run it with Taylor out front as a devastating blocker to add to Thurston and Gregg. Hornung always had the option to throw so the defense had to cover the receivers and couldn't come up in run support until they were certain the ball was beyond the line of scrimmage. They could fake the sweep with Starr keeping the ball and throwing it from the other side of the field. They even had a version where Hornung threw back to Starr who could pass or run.

96099763_3138597096236650_7644085138749390848_n.png

This just in: Brett Favre is still a massive piece of shit.

Audit: Brett Favre was paid $1.1M in Mississippi welfare funds for appearances he didn't make

https://sports.yahoo.com/audit-bret...-for-appearances-he-didnt-make-015403643.html

Fuck Brett and his sexy Wrangler wearing ass.

96099763_3138597096236650_7644085138749390848_n.png

Fuck Brett and his sexy Wrangler wearing ass.

It's weird looking back on when I idolized him, even though it was so clearly obvious all along what a selfish, ungrateful prick he was.

Did anyone watch Danica's Podcast with Aaron? It's long but we all have plenty of time now. Some of the talk about religion might explain the rift with Aaron's family.

Haha Clinton-Dix straight up supported him recently and he’s not even with the team anymore.

Amos posted something like “given media last year you’d think Rodgers was punching out coaches” and Haha responded with a laugh and “right? Much ado about nothing” or similar

That and his brother lol
His brother is a coat tailing riding bitch.

I finally broke down and watched a clip of him on The Bachelor and he comes across like a whining fuckboi that his brother doesn’t dump 30% of his years salary to the family.

Not really too hyped right now, even with the schedule being officially released. I still think the season will be pushed back. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back