Green Bay Packers: 2020-2021 - I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season hasn't even started and you're already this salty. Seek professional help man.
I have family in Minneapolis.

I am literally this salty YEAR ROUND about this to the point I have taken to making fun of the Twins and the Wild as well.

I have family in Minneapolis.

I am literally this salty YEAR ROUND about this to the point I have taken to making fun of the Twins and the Wild as well.

You picked the wrong time to start picking on the Twins, they're starting to be good again. They broke the home run record last year. Exciting times to be a Twins fan actually.
They had a better record than the Brewers last year iirc.
I don't pay attention to the Wild, but from what I understand they suck.

You picked the wrong time to start picking on the Twins, they're starting to be good again. They broke the home run record last year. Exciting times to be a Twins fan actually.
They had a better record than the Brewers last year iirc.
I don't pay attention to the Wild, but from what I understand they suck.
Being a Mariners fan.... I hope the team is sold and moved to Montreal. I’m over it. My only solace is rooting for the Red Sox to piss off New York every year.

Zimmer:
"He's a gutless bastard"
"The magazine let Zimmer know they probably couldn't print that"
"Oh, then he's a gutless motherfucker"

Rodgers pretty much confirmed he won't retire a Packer. I hope Love works out for the Pack because that pick closed the SB window for a Rodgers led team.

If Love is a bust it's the worst draft ever.

Just LOL @ wasting the last few kinda prime years of a HOFer.

Yeah, if Love busts then a bunch of the late rounders have to be hits as well as Dillon and Deguara providing as much as possible from their "low value" positions to make up for the damage... At least I am somewhat positive that Dillon and Deguara can perform well and get significant snaps in year one, which isn't always the norm for rookies, especially if you pick near the end of each round.

As for all the possible scenarios, I think there is just too much uncertainty to really predict anything. The sure bet is certainly a trade before the 2022 season, though. :(

As long as Rodgers stays healthy he is gonna ball the fuck out. He either wins his third league MVP, or loses narrowly in votes to Brady; but gets revenge by beating him in the NFC Championship.

If Rodgers reverts back to 2011-2016 play the question in two years will be "is Jordan Love ready to start?".

As long as Rodgers stays healthy he is gonna ball the fuck out. He either wins his third league MVP, or loses narrowly in votes to Brady; but gets revenge by beating him in the NFC Championship.

If Rodgers reverts back to 2011-2016 play the question in two years will be "is Jordan Love ready to start?".
I know everyone is creaming themselves that Brady gets Howard, Godwin, and Evans to play with.....

But I think his arm is cooked and they go 9-7 and don't make the playoffs even. I watched a lot of NE games last season cause I had Edelman and James White on fantasy teams. Brady was INFURIATING to watch last year.

ADD TO THAT, almost EVERY QB in their first season with Arians throws boatloads of INTs and his playing style is lots of deep throws.

I know everyone is creaming themselves that Brady gets Howard, Godwin, and Evans to play with.....

But I think his arm is cooked and they go 9-7 and don't make the playoffs even. I watched a lot of NE games last season cause I had Edelman and James White on fantasy teams. Brady was INFURIATING to watch last year.

ADD TO THAT, almost EVERY QB in their first season with Arians throws boatloads of INTs and his playing style is lots of deep throws.

Brady will either win MVP or give zombie Peyton from 2015 a run for his money. I think his arm is pretty cooked too, so Arians will have to implement some of that NE dink and dunk. But would the guy really come back if he felt he didn't have it anymore? I know it's Psycho-Tom, but unless he knows he still has a couple deep shots per game in him; he is setting himself to get mightily embarrassed.

So many story-lines for 2020. Please lord let there be Football this year, lol.

Brady will either win MVP or give zombie Peyton from 2015 a run for his money. I think his arm is pretty cooked too, so Arians will have to implement some of that NE dink and dunk. But would the guy really come back if he felt he didn't have it anymore? I know it's Psycho-Tom, but unless he knows he still has a couple deep shots per game in him; he is setting himself to get mightily embarrassed.

So many story-lines for 2020. Please lord let there be Football this year, lol.
I know Brady has a rep of being selfless with the amount of team friendly contracts he took in NE.....

BUT, if you watch the games for NE the last two-ish years, that defense is what carried their ass the whole time. Not Brady. I wouldn't be surprised if Brady is like "let's come back to see if it was me or the defense" and if he is 2015 Peyton I bet he retires after.

Rodgers had a severely down year but if you want to use the fantasy metric as a measurement... Rodgers was better than Brady. Not by a ton but he was better.

How do I know? I HAD BOTH OF THEM IN ONE LEAGUE.

I know Brady has a rep of being selfless with the amount of team friendly contracts he took in NE.....

BUT, if you watch the games for NE the last two-ish years, that defense is what carried their ass the whole time. Not Brady. I wouldn't be surprised if Brady is like "let's come back to see if it was me or the defense" and if he is 2015 Peyton I bet he retires after.

Rodgers had a severely down year but if you want to use the fantasy metric as a measurement... Rodgers was better than Brady. Not by a ton but he was better.

How do I know? I HAD BOTH OF THEM IN ONE LEAGUE.

Brady has been on the decline since the 2017 SB, imo. And he was only MVP that year because both Rodgers and Wentz went down with injury.

As for Rodgers 2019 campaign, he really had a bad December for some reason. He was great against the Giants, but the remaining games against the Bears, Skins and Lions and Vikings he was either pedestrian or pretty bad. And he's usually money in December.

Fuck Gute still for doing virtually nothing in the draft to win now with Rodgers lol. Deguara better be the second coming of Aaron Hernandez, without the murder of course.

Brady has been on the decline since the 2017 SB, imo. And he was only MVP that year because both Rodgers and Wentz went down with injury.

As for Rodgers 2019 campaign, he really had a bad December for some reason. He was great against the Giants, but the remaining games against the Bears, Skins and Lions and Vikings he was either pedestrian or pretty bad. And he's usually money in December.

Fuck Gute still for doing virtually nothing in the draft to win now with Rodgers lol. Deguara better be the second coming of Aaron Hernandez, without the murder of course.
From game tape, it looks like Deguara can play literally EVERYWHERE on the offensive side of the ball. In line blocking, in line running out to receive, the slot, out wide, and back as a FB.

From game tape, it looks like Deguara can play literally EVERYWHERE on the offensive side of the ball. In line blocking, in line running out to receive, the slot, out wide, and back as a FB.

That's what I've read. I just hate how it was a luxury pick. But if him and Sternberger can help the run game play some smash mouth Football, and maybe, just maybe, we finally see a GB team that's more physical than finesse; it will be worth it.

Brady can't move and can't really throw. Life will be hell without the GOAT coach. Lots of yelling for old Tom looms.

I need football. If China takes football from me I will personally punch the 3 gorges damn into oblivion.

I heard Jordan Love talk for the first time recently.
Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back