Greatest robbery in the history... well, since Jones-Gus

I didn't even think it was close, Shields won clearly imo and I wanted Maia to win.

Close fight. In no way a robbery. Shields won imo.

...and Jones left in a stretcher with his face puffed up like Rosie O'Donnell

And Jones is still the champ, and Gus got his ass whipped. How do you feel?

Looks like being on a stretcher dont mean a damn thing dont it? Ooops.

Gus got his ass whipped
mj-laughing.gif

Robbery? Shields won that fight 4 rounds to 1. Jake really displayed some awesome grappling in that fight.

He's probably the best ground fighter in the WW division.

Or you could just go to near the upper left corner and click "new msg" - unless of course you have dubbs...

You don't need to have a certain amount of posts to start a thread.

There isn't a "new msg" icon in the upper left corner, and I've had a few responses saying the same thing as the person you quoted, that I need to have a minimum number of posts to start a thread. I appreciate all the responses but obviously there is some confusion even amongst existing members...

I dont understand the title. Whats the link between a roberry and Jones vs Gus?

It amazes me how people can say Maia clearly won the first rd. You dont clearly win a round when the fighter ends the last 2 mins of the round on his back.

It was hella close.... so no robbery just did not go the way you wanted it too...

There isn't a "new msg" icon in the upper left corner, and I've had a few responses saying the same thing as the person you quoted, that I need to have a minimum number of posts to start a thread. I appreciate all the responses but obviously there is some confusion even amongst existing members...

trust me whitebelts make new threads, in fact it is a thing that annoys a lot of people on sherdog who feel you should only be allowed to start threads as a orange or blue belt. mainly because a lot of whitebelt posters are trolls looking to get banned by starting stupid threads.

now i'm not calling you a troll, in fact a troll who has been banned many times knows how to start a thread. so here goes

go to "forum jump" which is next to USER CP and FAQ, and go to say the UFC discussion if you want to start a thread there. there you will see "NEW MSG" at the top or bottom of the page... click and go.

the reason they are not on the "today post" section is to make sure the thread is posted in the correct forum.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
TS, a close fight is not a robbery. so therefore your thread title is fucking stupid.

think before starting a stupid thread next time.

Back