Grade How Good of a Person You Are

A = Care bear bitch / Gender identity crisis
B = Hipster / Hypocrite
C = Average human being / Average intelligence
D = Businessman / Entrepreneur
F = Sociopath / Psychopath

lol, this is pretty pessimistic. I think the average person is good-natured. We are all a little selfish. It is hard being a good person in today's me-first, Capitalistic society, imo.

B = Hipster / Hypocrite

Yeah youre definitely a C at best. Get some help.

Yeah youre definitely a C at best. Get some help.

Why would I need help if I'm average? That's pretty typical, average if you will, and if anything by the very definition of average I'm one of the last people who'd need help.

That said I'm clearly a D, and you're clearly a bitch.

Why would I need help if I'm average? That's pretty typical, average if you will, and if anything by the very definition of average I'm one of the last people who'd need help.

That said I'm clearly a D, and you're clearly a bitch.

Youre not average, the average person doesnt frown upon and insult good people.

Youre below average and clearly could use some sort of counseling and an ass whooping.

But i digress by engaging an internet badass like yourself.

Youre not average, the average person doesnt frown upon and insult good people.

Youre below average and clearly could use some sort of counseling and an ass whooping.

But i digress by engaging an internet badass like yourself.

Clearly I'm the one in need of counseling Mr. Armchair with your assault and psychiatry suggestions.

I'm sure you're very special. Don't fret.

B = Hipster / Hypocrite

Well if this is the chart I'm definitely an A. I am a care bear type.

He was a renowned womanizer back when women deserved to be treated well.

I knew that already. I was just joking around. I had an idea the above was going to be brought up if there were to be a response. With the all the great historical things he did it far outweighed that transgression especially in the midst of much more abhorrent acts against humanity at the time. But yeah, he's human.

Ghandi, on the other hand... (I used to respect him)

B = Hipster / Hypocrite

lol ok there Billy Badass

D: People that know me would probably say I’m a jerk more often than not. I don’t care how I effect other’s or the world, in fact, I kind of like making others suffer in mild ways (eg. feel bad about themselves, get angry, have their feelings hurt).

So the D-leveler gets off on going out of their way to make other people feel bad. Sounds pretty gotten to and self-defeating imo. In the end it's just kinda a waste of time to be so concerned with how others are feeling

Meanwhile...

C: I’m not really particularly good or bad. I don’t go out my way to help others almost ever, but I also do – no - harm. I rarely think about how I impact others and when I find out my actions are hurting others, I’m kind of indifferent, but I don’t intentionally try to hurt others.

This is basically any reasonable person's description of god

I think anyone who would identify themselves as an A gets an automatic demotion to B+ maximum. Anyone who thinks they're a great person is a bit of an asshole in my book.

Quite the conundrum

A: ...... (Examples that would get an A: MLK Jr., Ghandi, GSP).

Didn't realize how funny that was on first skim.

Last edited:
B = Hipster / Hypocrite

How does that make any sense at all besides the last entry And where does your gauge of intelligence put it for each category? F being the smartest but just too crazy? A's just dumb as a rock? Cuz I assume D's are smarter than C's on your list.

I'm a solid B.

I do nice things with a blank, bored look, devoid of emotion (if you're a stranger), but I do them. I'm a bit friendlier about it if I actually know who you are or if you're a patient at my hospital. According to the females in my circle, I'm supposedly excellent father material, if that counts for anything.

Solid A for family

Z for every other ****

When I was first considering the criteria to this thread, I was thinking I was probably a "C." But when all was said and done and I wrote it out and looked at it, I think I probably just make the grade for a B-.

I've done volunteer work, I've donated to charity, I consider how others may be impacted when I vote, I generally try to be a good guy, most people probably would say I'm mostly a good guy. But what puts me lower on the B spectrum is I don't think I spend a lot of my life looking for ways to be good. If someone tried to sell me a shirt for cheap that I liked and said it was made through Child labor, I wouldn't buy it, but I also wouldn't have asked because I wouldn't want to have known because I would have wanted to buy it.

Before I voted I knew B would be winning by a landslide.

Obviously most of us aren't saints, but most won't admit to being ambivalent assholes (or worse) either.

B- sounds about right. Well meaning but not always well-executed.

B'ish

People say better things about me than I have to say for myself. And I consider myself damn near perfect.

I'm an asshole & Im loving it. Yet I'm the go to guy for parties.

H?

Back