Grade How Good of a Person You Are

You better BE - Sure of that one.

LOL!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAA

900x900px-LL-098ba70f_541035.png

Aspire to be an A, but probably fall squarely in the B- range (I have added the +/- qualifier for some additional granularity).

If this makes any sense, I am an "opportunistic helper" - not in the sense that I look to gain anything personally when helping someone, but I really only help people should an opportunity present itself.

I don't often go out of my way to volunteer or perform a good deed, but I am always willing to go above and beyond should I be asked or I just happen to be in the right place. As an example, I have paid for people's groceries on a couple of occasions (when people ahead of me in line are short or have insufficient funds on their debit), but have never gone to a food bank to help out.

I would like to think that most people who know me would think I'm a good guy.

I find that I'm incredibly selfish with my time - I have no issues donating money etc, but the moment something requires a time investment on my part, I tend to balk (not just with respect to charitable causes, but even spending time with friends etc). This isn't because I don't care, but I get easily overwhelmed when I try and add things to my schedule.

I do try and live my life by mantra: "Be a better me today, than I was yesterday". Baby steps towards being a better man.

White males have a ceiling of B. Because privileges.

Aspire to be an A, but probably fall squarely in the B- range (I have added the +/- qualifier for some additional granularity).

If this makes any sense, I am an "opportunistic helper" - not in the sense that I look to gain anything personally when helping someone, but I really only help people should an opportunity present itself.

I don't often go out of my way to volunteer or perform a good deed, but I am always willing to go above and beyond should I be asked or I just happen to be in the right place. As an example, I have paid for people's groceries on a couple of occasions (when people ahead of me in line are short or have insufficient funds on their debit), but have never gone to a food bank to help out.

I would like to think that most people who know me would think I'm a good guy.

I find that I'm incredibly selfish with my time - I have no issues donating money etc, but the moment something requires a time investment on my part, I tend to balk (not just with respect to charitable causes, but even spending time with friends etc). This isn't because I don't care, but I get easily overwhelmed when I try and add things to my schedule.

I do try and live my life by mantra: "Be a better me today, than I was yesterday". Baby steps towards being a better man.

You described me to a "T" and funny enough, we both described ourselves as B -.

Example: I saw an old woman fall down and break her vase of flowers. I helped her up, drove her back to her old person's home, went to the store and bought her a brand new vase and flowers. Now if you asked me, "Hey, would you mind helping out at the Old persons home for an hour this Saturday?" Hellllll Noooo! I'm planning on wearing my fat clothes and laying on the couch most of the day!

I'm not a nice guy I don't give a shit about anybody but me

I'm whatever letter you get when you pay for the food, but swipe some fries when they're not looking.

You described me to a "T" and funny enough, we both described ourselves as B -.

Example: I saw an old woman fall down and break her vase of flowers. I helped her up, drove her back to her old person's home, went to the store and bought her a brand new vase and flowers. Now if you asked me, "Hey, would you mind helping out at the Old persons home for an hour this Saturday?" Hellllll Noooo! I'm planning on wearing my fat clothes and laying on the couch most of the day!

Great minds (or in this case, flawed moral characters?) think alike :)

B is reasonable , honestly I feel the description decribes a good part of how my parents raised me

On a sliding scale, a B or B+ trying to get back to A.

i have a very strong conscience and usually identify with the true paragons in popular and unpoplular culture and try to emulate them.

I just put him as a joke. I'm a big fan, but obviously Ghandi and GSP don't belong in the same category. That being said, I gather that GSP probably would fall at a high B+ or even low A -.

For those that site Jesus, I think it is kind unfair to make people decide whether or not they are an A compared to the semi - divine son of God. I'm talking about through and through human beings.

Jesus was an a ideal - whether he existed or not. Mainly an ideal and mostly why I put him there.

You are now an A person.

Well, I do despise Brady and Belicheat for spygate (petty I know) and mostly hogging too damn much of the success in NFL terms.

So...

Meh probably an A when I was young and naive. More like a B at this point, but only because I have a conscience and empathy.

I've grown really bitter over the years and I'm sure I come off as an asshole to people that don't know me, but for some reason I still care about people.

'A' - but I only really care about individuals that I have a chance to interact with. If I hear about some random person dying across the globe that I don't know I give absolutely zero fucks, but I spend a lot of time helping people that I can interact with.

I'd say i'm a C+.

I don't go out of my way to help people, but i'm not indifferent if i'm directly the cause of somebody being unhappy.

I guess i'm an alright guy.

A- = I'm a nut in some general aspects, who wouldn't ever be able to run for office with all the stuff I've said and done, but I go above and beyond to help people individually. I'll say racist things all the time, but I help black students study when they ask for help and do free tax preparation for predominantly black people. So, yeah, I say offensive words, but it's not like I don't do positive things.

Maybe I should drop it to a B, since I always want to see referees and officials get hit when I'm watching sports. I just hate them and can't explain why.

B+ here.

I do have an evil side, but only when I get f'd with.

A = Care bear bitch / Gender identity crisis
B = Hipster / Hypocrite
C = Average human being / Average intelligence
D = Businessman / Entrepreneur
F = Sociopath / Psychopath

Back