Grade How Good of a Person You Are

I'm an A.

But I'm also a narcissist, so take from that what you will.

We need to form an 'A' group and stick together :)

I'll take a legitimately good person in my life anywhere I can find them.

I just went with B because I am generally a good dude who is always honest, treats people fairy and with respect, and tries to help others out when I can. That being said, there are a LOT of people who work way harder to make a positive impact on this world and/or to help others than I do... so I am definitely at least 1 grade below them.

Strong B.

I hold doors and give up my subway seat for the old a d disabled. I give th charity. I volunteer. I am honest and work hard. Teaching my kid proper, I think.

Strong B.

I hold doors and give up my subway seat for the old a d disabled. I give th charity. I volunteer. I am honest and work hard. Teaching my kid proper, I think.

What holds you back from being an A in your eyes? like what criteria, to you, made you a strong B but not quite an A.

What holds you back from being an A in your eyes? like what criteria, to you, made you a strong B but not quite an A.

I can be envious of friends, mainly when they vacation. It bugs me when I see facebook pics of people in Paris or Jamaca and I'm going to work the next day.

I get annoyed at my childless friends who refuse to plan ahead, so when something goes down, like going to a game or something, I often do not go.

I like gangbang p0rn, which cannot be good. Those chicks get reamed.

I'd call myself a B but I can go as low as D for people who I feel deserve it. These are usually those in a superior position who either don't deserve their status or abuse it. Maybe I average out to a C.

Most A's have an agenda. Don't believe their bullshit.

I'd call myself a B but I can go as low as D for people who I feel deserve it. These are usually those in a superior position who either don't deserve their status or abuse it. Maybe I average out to a C.

Most A's have an agenda. Don't believe their bullshit.

If someone has a bullshit agenda, theyre an 'A' hole not an 'A.'

Its appalling and saddening that there are ppl here that dont know what an 'A' person is. Maybe they dont know one or never grew up around one so they assume theyre like all the other ppl theyve ever met or maybe its so different from what theyre used to that they react out of fear and defense to try to place them in a familiar category (fake person, sociopath, etc.). Idk

But I know alot of 'A' ppl and most of them are genuine followers of their faith who give their time and resources to helping people. They have no agenda except to love others. They even see through the agendas of pop religion.

I don't ever give to charity or volunteer so I guess I'm a C.

Back