Governor Newsom Lays Out Thanksgiving Rules

I imagine Newsom wearing a ball gag and masturbating furiously while he writes these rules.

Its complicated

On one hand it seems crazy to say families cant see one another

On the other we are in the middle of a pandemic and it is highly likely that the holiday gatherings are likely to spread that shit around and give us some pretty startling numbers.

What do you do ? Just Ignore covid and do your normal routines and see what happens ? Hide in your house ? It does not seem wise to have huge family gatherings right now and people are sick of covid rules seems like a recipe for disaster

Sounds like ok suggestions, the problem being they are not suggestions and that is a big problem.

Got no problem getting wasted with my family in the backyard take my dinner plate outside chill with some cousins.

Also can just invite the 3 coolest family groups.

Sounds like ok suggestions, the problem being they are not suggestions and that is a big problem.
That's where it gets weird. Can he legally enforce these without declaring an emergency and or martial Law?

I bet this dork still allows black Friday sales were everybody is running over each other at Walmart

Ok, Gavin. I don’t tell you how to stuff your boyfriend, don’t tell me how to stuff a turkey

Dictator of California, Governor Gavin Newsom, has laid down his law for how people will be allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Take a deep breath. Please don't try to storm the Sacramento State Capitol with your emotionally crippled militia buddies.

Thats good that he makes common sense suggestions to reduce the spread
They are just that, suggestions.

They aren't rules if they aren't enforceable.

Take a deep breath. Please don't try to storm the Sacramento State Capitol with your emotionally crippled militia buddies.
Seems dramatic. Most normal people will just do whatever they want regardless of his suggestions and move on.

I bet this dork still allows black Friday sales were everybody is running over each other at Walmart
I doubt retailers will stop it and the government has a deficit to overcome.. so they'll look the other way like they do with rioting and looting. I mean, it could be one in the same this black Friday.

Back