good karate techniques

everyone making valid points although some things seem to be going around in a circles

The main goal of the karate instructor for the 5 year old class, is to stop them from eating their boogers and shitting their pants, while having fun in a karate gi........not some hardcore disciplined karate class...........thus the coach does not need to be as qualified as the instructor for the real karate class. thats why myself would teach the 5 year olds, and the hired instructor for the older kids

fighting is one of the best way to learn something. Someone can train MT for years, and another can fight MT for 1 yr. More likely than not, the fighter will be better after 1 yr of fighting compared to the other guys multiple years of training with no fighting.

Regarding fighting kyokushin and than teaching it........well wtf does a guy who fought kyokushin know about fighting kyokushin? Dont take my word for it, go ask that guy over there that never fought but knows 10 different katas and how to say spinning crane kick in japanese, he must know how to fight kyokushin!

I would be willing to learn MT from a kyokushin guy that had some MT fights, the name Andy Hug comes to mind (obviously he had more than a few fights)

This might be a shocker, but you dont need to learn to speak thai, or how to do the wai khru to fight muay thai

just like you dont need to learn katas and speak japanese to learn kyokushin.

muay thai vs kyokushin (kyokushin rules) I am going to make the wild guess that the thai doesnt know katas or how to speak japanese either.

may death fall upon these mcdojos! these kids should be breaking ice blocks with thier eyes closed!!!

Can someone that has trained karate for 20 years please tell me whats going in these videos ??because I just cannot grasp the concept, Perhaps if I train hard, in 10 more years I will understand.

Confucius say: ラウンドハウスキックであなたのお尻から空手棒を外します

Last edited:
a fighter with a style i like quite a bit is gabriel varga, who also has a background in karate.

One of my old muay thai instructore was from France, he was African-French native. He trains in Thailand every year, and is big on the clinch. And has a lot of good fighters.

I can see what your saying most muay thai instructors in America aren't even American to begin with. At least that's from my experience. I've had 1 French instructor, 1 thai instructor, and 2 Spanish instructors who taught muay thai.

France and French-Belgium are very good for Muay Thai.

everyone making valid points although some things seem to be going around in a circles

The main goal of the karate instructor for the 5 year old class, is to stop them from eating their boogers and shitting their pants, while having fun in a karate gi........not some hardcore disciplined karate class...........thus the coach does not need to be as qualified as the instructor for the real karate class. thats why myself would teach the 5 year olds, and the hired instructor for the older kids

fighting is one of the best way to learn something. Someone can train MT for years, and another can fight MT for 1 yr. More likely than not, the fighter will be better after 1 yr of fighting compared to the other guys multiple years of training with no fighting.

Regarding fighting kyokushin and than teaching it........well wtf does a guy who fought kyokushin know about fighting kyokushin? Dont take my word for it, go ask that guy over there that never fought but knows 10 different katas and how to say spinning crane kick in japanese, he must know how to fight kyokushin!

I would be willing to learn MT from a kyokushin guy that had some MT fights, the name Andy Hug comes to mind (obviously he had more than a few fights)

This might be a shocker, but you dont need to learn to speak thai, or how to do the wai khru to fight muay thai

just like you dont need to learn katas and speak japanese to learn kyokushin.

muay thai vs kyokushin (kyokushin rules) I am going to make the wild guess that the thai doesnt know katas or how to speak japanese either.

may death fall upon these mcdojos! these kids should be breaking ice blocks with thier eyes closed!!!

Can someone that has trained karate for 20 years please tell me whats going in these videos ??because I just cannot grasp the concept, Perhaps if I train hard, in 10 more years I will understand.

Confucius say: ラウンドハウスキックであなたのお尻から空手棒を外します

Being deliberately facetious doesn't make your point stronger. I'm sure you would feel the same way if the local karate class started teaching muay thai based off a shitty double collar tie.

If anything you could even teach kickboxing with some spin kicks on top of the muay thai, put it in a uniform and you'd be alright.

France and French-Belgium are very good for Muay Thai.

Yup this guy, one of his students is Puerto Rican and hes so durable that he just stays in front of you like the juggernaut and throws strikes whenever he feels like. I'm pretty sure that's an intimidation tactic in there.

i plan to do kids MT as well. Do I need to be a high level of MT to run a kids MT class as glorified day care? obviously not...........same goes for karate, boxing, baseball, soccer, etc. The reality is, you dont have to be a very high level of anything, to teach the basics to very young kids. And since I plan on competing in kyokushin, as well as learning some karate from my coach who is both a MT and Karate instructor, I will be qualified to teach the basics/daycare. I dont want to have to explain myself and make a repeat of my old karate thread but I dont plan on having a highly competitive extensive karate program. It would just be the basics for very young kids. Maybe 5-10 or something like that. Kids older than that would get put into the kids MT program. Lastly when you see 7 year old black belts, I have a hard time understanding how a grown man would not be able to easily accomplish the same thing in a very short period of time. Well thats because kids black belt is different than adult black belt right. Awesome, i dont need to learn adult black belt, i would just need to learn what I would be teaching, which is kids black belt, which again should not be very difficult, as if a 7 year old can accomplish it, I am sure that I can.

I most likely will hire a karate instructor as well if the kids karate program does good and I need to take it to a higher level than I am capable of (krotty daycare) or older kids have a interest in it.
So you are going to continue the cycle of Mcdojoism and open something you have no experience in for the sole reason to get more profit. No wonder Karate sucks here.

Being deliberately facetious doesn't make your point stronger. I'm sure you would feel the same way if the local karate class started teaching muay thai based off a shitty double collar tie.

If anything you could even teach kickboxing with some spin kicks on top of the muay thai, put it in a uniform and you'd be alright.

They already do in the UK, went to a gym once for a couple of months. The older students calling the trainer Sensei and saying OSU constantly.........next to no clinch work and only understood one type of Thai round house........

They already do in the UK, went to a gym once for a couple of months. The older students calling the trainer Sensei and saying OSU constantly.........next to no clinch work and only understood one type of Thai round house........

Gross.

So you are going to continue the cycle of Mcdojoism and open something you have no experience in for the sole reason to get more profit. No wonder Karate sucks here.

no, but instead of repeating the same thing over and over again, regardless of how many times it gets over looked, ill let you read the 10 pages instead, would probably be a good idea before you make some little misinformed smart ass post like you just did now....bitch.

I have said just that, multiple times throughout this thread, but it always gets overlooked. However before I do "just that" I plan to learn and compete in karate, to at least have some knowledge and experience in karate to add to it, rather than doing "just that", and again, this is for the 5 yr old class, which is little more than daycare, so a experienced instructor is not needed. However for the older kids, where the class isnt "just that" a karate instructor will be hired, for a more legit/serious karate class..........but all the karate :eek::eek::eek:s have a problem with this.

im really not giving a fuck at this point, the majority of responses i have received are not level headed replies, but just a bunch of flaming from most likely posters under the age of 20, pretty much just talking a bunch of shit to me, misreading, and misinterpreting everything, the thread goes to shit on sherdog by a bunch of flame attacks so fuck it......ill have some fun with it and talk some shit back and get the karate :eek::eek::eek:s pannies in an even tighter knot than they already are.............kiaiiiiiii

soke-karate.jpg

would like to add that i had to be deliberately feticious, to get my points across, because those same points were repeatedly overlooked when i posted them politely

all hail king mcdojo now shuddup and bring your stupid kids to my gym so they can do krotty!

blog+feb+6.jpg

Last edited:
i dont always teach karate, but when i do it, its after i trained under this guy for 50 years. I will be offering this class at my gym for a 1 time membership of $599, now shuddup and give me your money

grand master fyiuck yui with his secrent ninja assasin krotty techniques

we will also be offering wing chun, this guy has been hired to teach it

but wait theres more, this guy speaks japanese, and knows katas! he must be deadly! he has been hired as well

if you get knocked out by brick, but brick no hit back, how is that possible?

<Moves>

if your twice the size of your opponent, looks like krotty katas might work

Back