good karate techniques

We would do 5 with exceptions for younger relatives that we knew could handle class but never went lower than 4

but can you understand why your plan might upset people?

I understand why, but that why is because they misunderstand, and overlook everything behind it. They read one tiny thing that offends them, such as wanting to add karate to generate extra income (gyms are businesses designed to make money) they then fly off at the handle, I am instantly all in it for the money, opening a mcdojo, etc....and because they are so upset, they overlook everything else.

It literally is......how dare you learn karate, fight karate, and teach the basics of karate to 5 year olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am even going 1 step further, than most where as most just learn, i will learn and fight.

We would do 5 with exceptions for younger relatives that we knew could handle class but never went lower than 4

Yeah - everyone's gonna be a bit different but if it were my rule it would be 7+ purely because that is the time that they tend to start learning on Thai camps (as always there are exceptions, some start younger). Firas Zahabi (GSP's coach) takes them from as young as 5 but it's all more karate games and katas till they're about 10

Yeah - everyone's gonna be a bit different but if it were my rule it would be 7+ purely because that is the time that they tend to start learning on Thai camps (as always there are exceptions, some start younger). Firas Zahabi (GSP's coach) takes them from as young as 5 but it's all more karate games and katas till they're about 10
that 5 ish age group is hard but I found if you don’t take yourself too seriously you can get through to them and keep their interest.

Also I fix that “you’re not my mom/dad” attitude real quick with kids lol. Normally it only takes about 3 classes.

that 5 ish age group is hard but I found if you don’t take yourself too seriously you can get through to them and keep their interest.

Also I fix that “you’re not my mom/dad” attitude real quick with kids lol. Normally it only takes about 3 classes.

When I started covering the classes in full I had a push up rule because they kept talking over me. I also took Shin's idea of getting them to demonstrate to check they were listening. I said they don't have to call me Kru, Coach or Sir, they just need to listen to what I'm saying to them.

When I started covering the classes in full I had a push up rule because they kept talking over me. I also took Shin's idea of getting them to demonstrate to check they were listening. I said they don't have to call me Kru, Coach or Sir, they just need to listen to what I'm saying to them.
i have a variety of methods lol
Kids crave attention a minute or two of focusing on others typically gets them desperate for attention so they behave.

no, but instead of repeating the same thing over and over again, regardless of how many times it gets over looked, ill let you read the 10 pages instead, would probably be a good idea before you make some little misinformed smart ass post like you just did now....bitch.
The only bitch here is you, the future proprietor of a Mcdojo.

Them 5 year olds need to know the brutal bleak truth of their future and that the only way to protect themselves is to wear white PJ's and a coloured belt and shout Japanese at people.........

Dude, even in muay thai your taught karate techniques sometimes depending on the instructor hell even I had a muay thai instructor that was teaching us jeet kune do and some karate in the muay thai class. So really your logic is flawed.

My logic isn't flawed. Teaching some techniques from another martial art as part of the art you're teaching isn't the same as pretending to teach something but teaching something completely different.

If a karate instructor who has a muay thai background teaches the kids his own techniques that he made while training and they're more muay thai than karate, than that's ok. Because it still has to have the fundamentals of karate in it.

Difference is shin doesn't even have the fundamentals of Karate, that's the whole point we're making here.

Back to the original thread topic, we are talking about a little kids' karate/self defense class.

Most adult karate is not even full contact, it's point fighting, which I guess you guys are somehow fine with. Kata and "tradition" means jack-sheit if you can't apply it (or haven't ever learned to apply it in actual practice). So, going by that, Shin will be doing these kids a favor because the part that matters is not the 'purity' (point fighting is not pure and hardly any karate branches are pure combat lineage) but the effectiveness. By now, none of the branches go back to the original Okinawan (Te) ruleset and training methods. Sorry. And you are fine with almost all existing schools of karate being recent creations (with absurdly restricted rulesets, I might add), but oh no, not this one!

It's too late to talk about watering down when most karate styles and schools haven't even have real (fighting) competitions since the 70's. The ones that do don't allow competing or even sparring with the most incredibly common realistic scenarios like punching to the face (with or without gloves), Karate did that to itself and you're trying to blame TS as a scapegoat, pretending it hasn't happened yet or he's the catalyst for it just starting to. He will be un-diluting it and making it effective once more, you guys are really barking up the wrong tree, imo. You SHOULD be going after all the point fighting schools, and a most of the "full-contact" schools as well. But like I said, you're 50 years too late. Pretty sad.
The issue is not the realism or effectivness of what is being taught, but the fact the kids wouldn't be learning what they or their parents signed them up for. The Karate kids learn is not full-contact fighting, it is pretty much entirely kihon and kata which are techniques and stances with their respective Japanese terminology. How can someone who has never even had 1 karate class possibly teach techniques, stances and kata they're unfamiliar with and takes years to even execute properly. You need that knowledge in order to show the kids, correct them and get them as close as possibly to the original technique, something that is impossible to do if you are barely discovering the stuff yourself.

It's the third time I repeat myself, but you ignore those points and continue trying to defend his case. Shin has experience in MT and that's valuable experience he should use in his favour. What we are disagreeing with here is him wanting to teach a different martial art with 0 experience in it to some young kids just for the money, that's called being a fraud. Kids and mums not knowing any better doesn't make it more appropriate, and to be honest the fighting techniques shin knows are not what you teach very young kids.

Saying Kihon and Kata means jack shit is irrelevant as that's what kids learn in Karate at a young age, not fighting. But going by your logic, if shin is doing those kids a favour because he'd teach them the real stuff, then call the real stuff what its real name: MT for kids. You're basically saying call it Karate because people are scared of fighting arts for kids, but then teach them the fighting art anyway under the name Karate.

Saying it's too late Karate is already watered down so it doesn't matter isn't really a valid argument. It's like saying there's already plenty of people with aids so it doesn't matter if one of them continues fucking uncontaminated people without protection.

I've never heard of or seen (youtube or otherwise) a little kid's class that's steeped in traditional ways of teaching and precision attention to details. I don't care what anyone says, it doesn't really exist as working format. Little kids would drop out of that class so fast the place would be empty in a week. The only place that can happen is a father to son (like spacetime) where they force their little kid to do everything, and it STILL may not have good results (except in theory).

Maybe you did get the master instructor for TKD, that's cool but it's not the only way, and TS doesn't deserve so much flack for wanting to do it his way, starting with the practical and ending with the theory for those interested. Suggestions are cool but too many are going way overboard and just repeating themselves like they think they can command him to do it their way, despite having no investment or responsibility.

I've learnt Karate from a young age and it was very much rooted in tradition, discipline and a big focus on perfecting techniques. Sure we also did some "games" when warming up as that's how you get kids to do something requiring spending energy, but the class itself was very technical always focusing on kihon and kata, with the instructor correcting us, teaching us the words in Japanese (which is easy to learn and remember at that age), etc. It does exist as a working format as I saw it myself in my own dojo as a kid in a class of about 20 to 30 kids with 2 legit instructors with decades of experience in Karate.

We're not commanding anyone to do whatever they want, however as we're on a forum we are entitled to give our opinion about something we do not agree with in principle. To me wanting to pretend knowing something and teaching it to young kids with the sole purpose of making money is called being a fraud and a liar, regardless of how skilled you are in whatever else. The only thing I'm not agreeing with is calling it Karate for money when the instructor doesn't know Karate himself, call it whatever else you want it's not just Karate that drives kids in. Even calling it Martial Arts for Kids would be more correct and appropriate to shin's knowledge.

The main goal of the karate instructor for the 5 year old class, is to stop them from eating their boogers and shitting their pants, while having fun in a karate gi........not some hardcore disciplined karate class...........thus the coach does not need to be as qualified as the instructor for the real karate class. thats why myself would teach the 5 year olds, and the hired instructor for the older kids

fighting is one of the best way to learn something. Someone can train MT for years, and another can fight MT for 1 yr. More likely than not, the fighter will be better after 1 yr of fighting compared to the other guys multiple years of training with no fighting.

Regarding fighting kyokushin and than teaching it........well wtf does a guy who fought kyokushin know about fighting kyokushin? Dont take my word for it, go ask that guy over there that never fought but knows 10 different katas and how to say spinning crane kick in japanese, he must know how to fight kyokushin!

I would be willing to learn MT from a kyokushin guy that had some MT fights, the name Andy Hug comes to mind (obviously he had more than a few fights)

This might be a shocker, but you dont need to learn to speak thai, or how to do the wai khru to fight muay thai

just like you dont need to learn katas and speak japanese to learn kyokushin.

muay thai vs kyokushin (kyokushin rules) I am going to make the wild guess that the thai doesnt know katas or how to speak japanese either.

Having fun in Karate gi is not Karate if that's not what you're teaching. Teaching kids isn't easy especially teaching them Karate techniques and stances. At that age you mostly teach them how to move in zenkutsu dachi (I bet you don't even know what that is), and some very basic strikes, but you still teach them techniques, stances and Japanese terminology.

What I really have a problem with is not only how you approach the whole thing like "I want to make $$ so I'm gonna call what I teach what it's not to lure more people in", but also your arrogance towards Karate and thinking it's simple because fighting is fighting. Karate is in many ways more complicated than MT (which can also be a downfall but that's another topic), but Karate is not an art like MT where what matters is being able to be effective and focus only on fighting.

Again this is the irony of it all. You think you're good enough to teach Karate after competing in a Knockdown tournament because you think Karate is about fighting and you don't need to learn Kihon, Kata, and terminology or if you do learn it you only need half hour to know it all. You couldn't be more wrong. This just shows how uneducated you are about Karate, as you don't even understand how a class is structured or what is supposed to be taught.

Bringing up fighting in MT as the end-all be all of MT is completely irrelevant as Karate is completely different, fighting is not the sole focus of Karate. Someone who fights in what you call a Kyokushin tournament doesn't make them a Kyokushin instructor. In fact there are people from other martial arts fighting in Knockdown tournaments, people from Sanda, MT, MMA, etc. You can go into such a tournament using just techniques from MT, I don't see how it suddenly makes you someone who knows everything about Kyokushin. Knockdown tournaments are only a small part of Kyokushin actually, but again that's probably something you either don't know or choose to ignore. Young kids are not taught Knockdown when they sign up for Kyokushin, they mostly learn kihon, stances and kata.

You think Karate is just a fighting art like Boxing or MT, that's where the main issue is…

There is no syllabus in MT, no grading, etc. Karate does, and yes learning Kata and knowing the Japanese terms is mandatory for grading.

"just like you dont need to learn katas and speak japanese to learn kyokushin."

Actually you do, it's part of the syllabus and grading requirements to learn and perform katas and know the Japanese terminology for techniques, stances, etc. Again you're talking out of your ass about something you have no clue about.

I have said just that, multiple times throughout this thread, but it always gets overlooked. However before I do "just that" I plan to learn and compete in karate, to at least have some knowledge and experience in karate to add to it, rather than doing "just that", and again, this is for the 5 yr old class, which is little more than daycare, so a experienced instructor is not needed. However for the older kids, where the class isnt "just that" a karate instructor will be hired, for a more legit/serious karate class..........but all the karate :eek::eek::eek:s have a problem with this.

would like to add that i had to be deliberately feticious, to get my points across, because those same points were repeatedly overlooked when i posted them politely

You won't learn Karate in a few hours and fighting in a Knockdown tournament doesn't make you a Kyokushin instructor.

An experienced instructor is needed to teach kids especially as you won't be able to teach them how to fight. You need to focus on stance and beginnings of the syllabus (yes there is a syllabus to go through unlike MT).

You're saying your points are being overlooked, but I think it's really the other way round here. You're talking out of your ass about teaching Karate (an art you know nothing about) to young kids while completely ignoring the points made by people with years and years of learning Karate and also teaching it to kids. Calling people :eek::eek::eek:s because they refuse to agree with you doesn't exactly portray the level of maturity you're accusing others of not having.

I would enjoy speaking about it if the roles were reversed.

A kyokushin guy has some muay thai fights, teaches 5 year olds the very basics of muay thai/day care and hires a muay thai instructor to teach anything beyond his capabilities/more serious older age class? What a mcdojo!! How dare he teach 5 year olds the basics! What does a kyokushin guy that fought muay thai know about fighting muay thai? Surely not enough to teach 5 year olds the basics such as the stance. That takes 10 years of training! And he can't even speak thai or do the wai khru! What a huge disrespect to muay thai. What a mcdojo!

Everyone that talked shit to me on this thread can suck my dick.

Muay Thai is much simpler than Karate, there is no syllabus, no kihon, no kata, and the training is entirely based around fighting Muay Thai fights. I would say it's actually easier for a Kyokushin instructor to teach basic Muay Thai than it is for a Muay Thai fighter to teach Karate to kids, regardless of how proficient they are at fighting. You can learn the concepts and basics of MT in just a few months, while Karate takes ages. Trust me, I have experience in both. And I am in no way saying that one is better than the other, just saying Karate is overall more complex and with a rich syllabus compared to MT.

In any case I wouldn't want to sign up my kid for Karate only to find out the instructor is not a legit Karate instructor, just like I wouldn't want to sign my kid up for Muay Thai to find out he's learning Karate.

By the way I didn't talk shit to you, just gave you my honest opinions based on my experience in both arts and more particularly my experience as learning Karate as a young kid, as well as later on teaching Karate to young kids. So I won't take the final words of your post quoted above for myself, but after saying others are immature, you're not exactly demonstrating what it's like to be mature. Just saying.

i agree with you, but moms wont do it for MT class, they will do it for karate class. this is why it must be called karate. Its part of american culture now, and again we have already had this discussion and I have already explained to you why it needs to be called karate and not moo tie. because if its moo tie mommy wont drop timmy off, if its karate mommy will. mommy doenst know what moo tie is, or what moo tie in a gi is, but she does know what karate is........and again i have explained this to you already.

You could call it something like 'Martial Arts for Kids', the mum will drop their kid and you wouldn't be lying to anyone.

so let me again ask you, why cant a kyokushin guy, that has fought muay thai, teach a basics muay thai class to kids age 3-7? I do not see a problem with that at all. but when the roles are reversed, its a mcdojo!!!

Karate has a rich syllabus and what kids learn is kihon and kata with Japanese terminology, not fighting. Those are things you can't make up, you have to learn them, so your experience in fighting would be useless to teach those kids Karate. That's why a Kyokushin guy is more likely to be able to teach a Muay Thai class to young kids while it would be impossible for a Muay Thai fighter to teach a kids Karate class without a real dedication to the art first - and no fighting in a kyokushin/knockdown tournament is not what I mean here.

I am capable of coaching the basics of karate to kids 3-7 after I fight karate, because surely someone who has fought karate, must know at least the very basics. And if he knows those very basics, he should be able to teach what he knows, to children

No you're not capable. I'm not trying to be offensive here, I'm telling the truth. But again the way you word it also shows a real arrogance while also being completely ignorant of what Karate is really like. I suggest actually attending real Karate classes (not your mate showing you some moves), to understand the structure and the emphasis on technique, kata and Japanese terminology.

Fighting in a Karate tournament doesn't mean you know the basics, the kata or the terminology, and yet they are important parts of Karate learning and teaching, especially to young kids.

at the end of the day all this is really making me want to do is hurry up and have some kyokushin fights and shove it in everyones face.

And at the end of the day this is not going to make you a Kyokushin instructor.

My final words on this: Sometimes it's good to listen to people who actually know and have experience in a topic, rather than arrogantly ignoring it and making fun of it, while you actually don't know anything about the topic at hand.

I won't add any more to this thread as we're going in circles, however if you have serious questions about Karate, Kyokushin, teaching Karate, or whatever else I'll be happy to help.

You could call it something like 'Martial Arts for Kids', the mum will drop their kid and you wouldn't be lying to anyone.

Karate has a rich syllabus and what kids learn is kihon and kata with Japanese terminology, not fighting. Those are things you can't make up, you have to learn them, so your experience in fighting would be useless to teach those kids Karate. That's why a Kyokushin guy is more likely to be able to teach a Muay Thai class to young kids while it would be impossible for a Muay Thai fighter to teach a kids Karate class without a real dedication to the art first - and no fighting in a kyokushin/knockdown tournament is not what I mean here.

No you're not capable. I'm not trying to be offensive here, I'm telling the truth. But again the way you word it also shows a real arrogance while also being completely ignorant of what Karate is really like. I suggest actually attending real Karate classes (not your mate showing you some moves), to understand the structure and the emphasis on technique, kata and Japanese terminology.

Fighting in a Karate tournament doesn't mean you know the basics, the kata or the terminology, and yet they are important parts of Karate learning and teaching, especially to young kids.

And at the end of the day this is not going to make you a Kyokushin instructor.

My final words on this: Sometimes it's good to listen to people who actually know and have experience in a topic, rather than arrogantly ignoring it and making fun of it, while you actually don't know anything about the topic at hand.

I won't add any more to this thread as we're going in circles, however if you have serious questions about Karate, Kyokushin, teaching Karate, or whatever else I'll be happy to help.

i like your post and agree with it.

I suggest actually attending real Karate classes (not your mate showing you some moves), to understand the structure and the emphasis on technique, kata and Japanese terminology.

I plan on doing just that. This is another thing that always gets overlooked in the karate debates....I plan on doing just that.....not only do i plan on doing that, i plan on competing as well, so i again dont see what the big fuss is. I just dont plan on taking it to black belt as im old and dont have the time. My mate is actually my MT coach, and a karate instructor as well. He will be the one teaching me.

anyways i appreciate your advice, and from now on, will most likely reach out to your through DM for karate related questions, rather than here because it always goes to shit.

I plan on doing just that. This is another thing that always gets overlooked in the karate debates....I plan on doing just that.....not only do i plan on doing that, i plan on competing as well, so i again dont see what the big fuss is. I just dont plan on taking it to black belt as im old and dont have the time. My mate is actually my MT coach, and a karate instructor as well. He will be the one teaching me.

anyways i appreciate your advice, and from now on, will most likely reach out to your through DM for karate related questions, rather than here because it always goes to shit.

It's just the way you communicated about it which really makes it sound like you're after some quick cash so you're wrongly going to label a class as Karate for kids while just teaching them whatever, because kids and Karate is "where the money is".

The wrong labelling and also the arrogance towards what Karate is are what actually triggered me a bit. Because you can't just learn the kids' syllabus in half hour, and knowing to fight doesn't make you a Karate instructor nor fighting in a Karate tournament, because it's just very different to Muay Thai where it's all about fighting. This is also the reason why mums as you say prefer signing up their kids to Karate or Tae Kwon Do, because it's more than just fighting and there's a lot of kihon, kata etc.

But to be honest with you, legit Karate instructors regardless of what age they teach to usually reach Shodan level (black belt) before being allowed to teach a class. That's where "the fuss is". And that's also why attending a few Karate classes and fighting in a Knockdown tournament is not going to be enough. But I think once you have attended some classes you'll realise how complex and rich it is, some of the stances and katas are headaches at the beginning even for people with fighting experience and take several months to be comfortable with.

But yeah in any case if you have any questions feel free to tag me or pm me and I'll give you the most honest answers based on 18 years of Karate experience practicing, teaching and fighting in both Shotokan and Kyokushin (and 4 years of MT training and fighting).

Oh man I must have been a head of the curve got to lead my first class (under supervision) around 1st or 2nd kyu :p

Oh man I must have been a head of the curve got to lead my first class (under supervision) around 1st or 2nd kyu :p

given your lack of knowledge regarding kyokushin and not considering it a martial art, im sure both your classes and black belt test were similar to this

The issue is not the realism or effectivness of what is being taught, but the fact the kids wouldn't be learning what they or their parents signed them up for. The Karate kids learn is not full-contact fighting, it is pretty much entirely kihon and kata which are techniques and stances with their respective Japanese terminology. How can someone who has never even had 1 karate class possibly teach techniques, stances and kata they're unfamiliar with and takes years to even execute properly. You need that knowledge in order to show the kids, correct them and get them as close as possibly to the original technique, something that is impossible to do if you are barely discovering the stuff yourself.

It's the third time I repeat myself, but you ignore those points and continue trying to defend his case. Shin has experience in MT and that's valuable experience he should use in his favour. What we are disagreeing with here is him wanting to teach a different martial art with 0 experience in it to some young kids just for the money, that's called being a fraud. Kids and mums not knowing any better doesn't make it more appropriate, and to be honest the fighting techniques shin knows are not what you teach very young kids.

Saying Kihon and Kata means jack shit is irrelevant as that's what kids learn in Karate at a young age, not fighting. But going by your logic, if shin is doing those kids a favour because he'd teach them the real stuff, then call the real stuff what its real name: MT for kids. You're basically saying call it Karate because people are scared of fighting arts for kids, but then teach them the fighting art anyway under the name Karate.

Saying it's too late Karate is already watered down so it doesn't matter isn't really a valid argument. It's like saying there's already plenty of people with aids so it doesn't matter if one of them continues fucking uncontaminated people without protection.

I've learnt Karate from a young age and it was very much rooted in tradition, discipline and a big focus on perfecting techniques. Sure we also did some "games" when warming up as that's how you get kids to do something requiring spending energy, but the class itself was very technical always focusing on kihon and kata, with the instructor correcting us, teaching us the words in Japanese (which is easy to learn and remember at that age), etc. It does exist as a working format as I saw it myself in my own dojo as a kid in a class of about 20 to 30 kids with 2 legit instructors with decades of experience in Karate.

We're not commanding anyone to do whatever they want, however as we're on a forum we are entitled to give our opinion about something we do not agree with in principle. To me wanting to pretend knowing something and teaching it to young kids with the sole purpose of making money is called being a fraud and a liar, regardless of how skilled you are in whatever else. The only thing I'm not agreeing with is calling it Karate for money when the instructor doesn't know Karate himself, call it whatever else you want it's not just Karate that drives kids in. Even calling it Martial Arts for Kids would be more correct and appropriate to shin's knowledge.

Sorry for ignoring your argument, I thought it was a respectable enough opinion that I didn't want to inflame you directly by challenging it but it sounds like you want that so I'll give them. Karate this day and age is not traditional. It's a derivative of a derivative of a derivative of a derivative and so on. Some of the branches pretend to be traditional but it's more of a "theme" than a truth or a reality. Karate today has been formed by various individuals with their own individual ideas for what karate should be, in their minds. It has changed every generation, and especially in the beginning generations, long ago where Funakoshi agreed to teach a fake version (which correspondingly resembled Tai Chi) of Okinawan Karate to the Japanese soldiers in order to spare his own life.

Not all karate is kata based, even many of the kinds which have kata, like the various branches of Kenpo/Kempo, they have kata but they don't insist that it is the core of their usefulness. Sport karate has little or no kata, it's still karate by the definition that has been set decades ago, so imo you are chasing a long-lost crusade. It's like sending a few guys wearing plate armor and horses into Jerusalem to deal with Saracens in 2019. It's long since been settled and your own karate community has let it happen.

People are allowed to make their own style/branch of karate, just like they do with boxing or kickboxing. Everything is becoming integrated due to MMA, which I think is a good thing. If the odd 1-in-8-million parent wants ultra-traditional teaching for their toddler, they know where to get it-- they're not going to find it in the US or most other places.

Last edited:
Sorry for ignoring your argument, I thought it was decent enough that I didn't want to inflame you but it sounds like you want answers so I'll give them. Karate this day and age is not traditional. It's a derivative of a derivative of a derivative of a derivative and so on. Some of the branches pretend to be traditional but it's more of a theme than a truth. Karate today has been formed by various individuals with their own individual ideas for what karate should be, in their minds.

Not all karate is kata based, even many of the kinds which have kata, like the various branches of Kenpo/Kempo, they have and use kata but they don't insist that it is the core of their usefulness. Sport karate has little or no kata, it's still karate by the definition that has been set decades ago, so imo you are chasing a long-lost crusade. It's like sending a few guys wearing plate armor into Jerusalem to deal with Saracens in 2019.

People are allowed to make their own style/branch of karate, just like they do with boxing or kickboxing. Everything is becoming integrated due to MMA, which I think is a good thing. If the odd 1-in-8-million parent wants ultra-traditional teaching for their toddler, they know where to get it-- they're not going to find it in the US or most other places.

better worded than I can do myself. Key word being theme. "karate" is a theme in the US. Say the word martial art to an american, including myself, and the first thing that pops into most peoples head is "karate" although their idea of karate may not even be karate, the image and thought that pops into the head is "karate" like.....a kid in a gi doing karate chops. Its a theme.

Furthermore, if you really think kata is that important, you can consider shadowboxing to be kata. It satisfies all the same requirements (and more, imo). You are also allowed to practice the same combos over and over if you like. Kata, as argued by karate practitioners on this very board, is equivalent to shadowboxing. It's just fixed shadowboxing, they say.

There you have it. Shin's karate will have kata and be kata-based one way or another.

legit Karate instructors regardless of what age they teach to usually reach Shodan level (black belt) before being allowed to teach a class

how long does that take to reach?

as appearently grandmaster legit instructor johnpjones began teaching after only 5 years of training.

Back