Going to the Philippines to get a girl

If I wanted to may a Filipina girl, I wouldn't have to go to the Phillipines. I could probably just walk down the block to the Catholic Church.
Nah, true Pinoy girls from PI are a different animal from these entitled Philipinas in the U.S. Pinoys in the U.S. couldn't fry an egg to save their life!

I read that as "going to Philadelphia.."

Also, if you do go the Philippines, I hear this time around is the best time to openly smoke and pass round some ganja. Their policies there is pretty chill right now, nothing like here in the west.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this is that a brokeass loser in the states can go over there and is vastly wealthier than his bride's family. So they worship him as a savior. But once he brings her back to America, she compares him against everyone else and realizes he is bottom rung.

I read that as "going to Philadelphia.."

Also, if you do go the Philippines, I hear this time around is the best time to openly smoke and pass round some ganja. Their policies there's are pretty chill now, nothing like here in the west.

You trying to get guys in trouble?

Meh, I guy I know from here went to teach english in China and ended up meeting a girl from the Phillipines somewhere along his travels. For reference this guy is an intellectual renaissance man type with an engineering degree and masters in econ.

She is cute, chill and not at all super religious. I don't blame the guy for marrying her.

take advantage of what you assets you have.

If you're not attractive, rich, funny, smart, successful, skillful or genuinely capable of obtaining an american girl

use your savings to fly across the country to find a girl whose parents would sell for a bundle of bananas and a bic lighter.

Some people want a traditional submissive wife. Not some back talking whore who values the kids more than she does the husband.

She doesnt like to be compared to filipinos. I made a semi comparison to pinoys and laos and she scolded me. Shes like a Korean white supremacist.

You do realize that while white people catch all kinds of hell for being even moderately racially motivated, non-white people around the world are often racist as all hell? "Korean white supremacist" - there is no need for comparisons between their brands of racism and what we have here. They have their own racist movements and attitudes totally independent of our own.

take advantage of what you assets you have.

If you're not attractive, rich, funny, smart, successful, skillful or genuinely capable of obtaining an american girl

use your savings to fly across the country to find a girl whose parents would sell for a bundle of bananas and a bic lighter.
This pretty much answers the question about who does this.

I had a couple friends that did this. Their reasoning was just hatred for American girls lol

What surprises me is that more British men don't travel abroad to look for a spouse. Outside the top, 10-15% of Brit women, they are, broadly speaking, fat ugly harridans with a breathtaking sense of entitlement and entirely baseless high self-esteem. A deeply unattractive combination that is tricky to find elsewhere (other than, perhaps, the US).

What surprises me is that more British men don't travel abroad to look for a spouse. Outside the top, 10-15% of Brit women, they are, broadly speaking, fat ugly harridans with a breathtaking sense of entitlement and entirely baseless high self-esteem. A deeply unattractive combination that is tricky to find elsewhere (other than, perhaps, the US).
Was saying this the other day to s friend, there are nice British women, but only like 10% ...

I know one man who did that. They had 2 children and she divorced him, got the house, child support and a job with the postal service because she was a woman and a minority.

i don't see how it's ever a good idea to meet someone you don't know just to have a partner in your life. stuff like finding someone to be attracted to and live with has to be done the old-fashioned way. even money can't buy you someone who will truly want to be with you in the way you'd like them to want you.

Not being from America, an overweight average looking entitled feminist woman with a loud voice would be lower on my list than any overseas bride.

If I wasn't married by the time I was 40 I would most definitely go and get a bride from a poor foreign country.

Without a doubt, it's a no brainer. You'd be a stupid stupid fool forgoing family life because you suck at romance in your country.

i don't see how it's ever a good idea to meet someone you don't know just to have a partner in your life. stuff like finding someone to be attracted to and live with has to be done the old-fashioned way. even money can't buy you someone who will truly want to be with you in the way you'd like them to want you.
That IS the old fashioned way. This marrying for love only is a very very recent invention.

Back