Going to the Philippines to get a girl

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A relative of mine is going to the Philippines to marry a girl that he met while there on vacation. What is the deal with guys from America doing this?

I know a guy who did the same thing, but I think it was Thailand? Weird hearing his mom refer to her as her son's wife.
Internally I be like

{<huh}

who is that guy everyone keeps posting? Not BJ

take advantage of what you assets you have.

If you're not attractive, rich, funny, smart, successful, skillful or genuinely capable of obtaining an american girl

use your savings to fly across the country to find a girl whose parents would sell for a bundle of bananas and a bic lighter.

So many jokes to be made based on the context of this thread.

A lot of these girls families are poor. They see it as an opportunity to get out of poverty. They marry what they consider a rich American or Australian. They send money home each month to help out.

And yes the families do sell their daughters for a dowry.

This is gonna be like one of those tipping threads. Guys saying white women have princess complex & aren't worth it versus The guys who would say you're relative(You, TS. It's always been you.) whose entire game is by dazzling 3rd world women with your american express card versus Guys who are happy for having a real life slave who would do everything for them.

A guy that used to work for my father had a mail order bride daughter. She sent money back and eventually got her father to the US. Guy saved nearly all his money and sent it back to the Philippines. Bought more land back home and was able to get a few more children to the US. Dude was a baller back home. Smoked an insane amount of cigarettes and used to talk about his water buffaloes.

If I wanted to may a Filipina girl, I wouldn't have to go to the Phillipines. I could probably just walk down the block to the Catholic Church.

If I wanted to may a Filipina girl, I wouldn't have to go to the Phillipines. I could probably just walk down the block to the Catholic Church.

Or 7-11 or gas station or Mcdick's.

True. The Timmy Ho's down the block is exclusively staffed by Filipina ladies.

Aren't they all? Every Timmy's I've ever seen has over 75% Filipino staff. Canadian Tire is another good pick up spot.

Back