Going to the Philippines to get a girl

@Banchan where you at nvkka we need you in here asap!
She doesnt like to be compared to filipinos. I made a semi comparison to pinoys and laos and she scolded me. Shes like a Korean white supremacist.

A lot of these girls families are poor. They see it as an opportunity to get out of poverty. They marry what they consider a rich American or Australian. They send money home each month to help out.

And yes the families do sell their daughters for a dowry.

Middle aged English and German men love flippers and thais.

Philippians 6:9–69

Occidental man must go for engaging willing oriental women for eternal bond

TS, I notice you're often making slightly creepy threads about asian women like this.

You mean you don't want a entitled spoiled American gurl who can't cook, clean and is lazy??? Mind blown

I heard stories of American men preferring to marry Asian women Vietnam,Taiwan,Thailand The Philippines etc.

I am a Filipino but I think I want to marry other Asian women than local Filipinas either Korean or Chinese.

I once had a big crush on this Chinese Malaysian Travel agent and a Korea Indonesian model.

If I cant get any outside the Philippines I will settle for a Filipino Chinese if I get lucky.

If I was going the exploit the chick route, I'd look into local females prisons first, then maybe a Mexican mail order bride.

I would avoid east europe/russia as they are all criminals.

Typical Filipin women.

images

images

images

images

images

She doesnt like to be compared to filipinos. I made a semi comparison to pinoys and laos and she scolded me. Shes like a Korean white supremacist.

Yeah she goes balistic on those sort of topics like the Chinese pooper thread and the one she asserted that a large percentage of Filipinas over 30 get fat.

The men that do this are a bunch of limp dick pussies that couldn't get a decent girl of any race here. Plenty of Asian girls in the states for every guy that has more going for him than solely being american.

A relative of mine is going to the Philippines to marry a girl that he met while there on vacation. What is the deal with guys from America doing this?
That Alabama black snake.

Back