Going to the Philippines to get a girl

Do a lot of asian countries use one of their hands though?
We've been using g toilet paper longer than Europeans . The Philippines is on their own level . They don't use chop sticks either . They eat with their hands or a fork . It's a very different culture between the South and North.

I worked in Sri Lanka for 3 months and they used their hand to wipe. At first I was like, "Son, that is some third world shit right there." But then I saw their toilets and learnt how they did it with the whole toilet, hose, bidet and what not.

It was fucking insane and made me feel pretty dirty after it. Us white boys just do the whole wipe it up with toilet paper. I mean, yeah, it works, but the asian thing was nuts. It was like a 4 step process but like a million times cleaner.

Asian cleaning after toilet techniques bless.
Yeah I liked the water hose and hand wiping after a poo in Indonesia. You can use a little soap to make it extra fresh, but not necessary.

I worked in Sri Lanka for 3 months and they used their hand to wipe. At first I was like, "Son, that is some third world shit right there." But then I saw their toilets and learnt how they did it with the whole toilet, hose, bidet and what not.

It was fucking insane and made me feel pretty dirty after it. Us white boys just do the whole wipe it up with toilet paper. I mean, yeah, it works, but the asian thing was nuts. It was like a 4 step process but like a million times cleaner.

Yes, but have you tried our 3 seashells method?

In the Philippines I still know a lot of people who are proud of washing and wiping with their hands with water.

Specialy for the rural folks, I have never tried it though I always use wet toilet paper, then wash it with soap and water immediately if possible.

I miss that about living in Singapore & Malaysia. You always either had a bidet or a hose attached to the wall to help clean yourself better. Here I have to use wetwipes to avoid the crusty butthole.

Thats what I have noticed about public toilets in Malaysia even the shitty road side restaurants have a bidet or hose.

I hose my butt first then use wet toilet paper to clean and then dry.

Some times it works so well that when I use the toile paper my butt is already super clean and clear of stains and shit that I only need to wipe twice.

I say this because while I was in Malaysia I had a bad case of the shits because of the spicy food and alcohol we consumed but luckily their toilets are diarhea friendly.

The only thing I dont like is in some establishments they only have squat toilets it hurts the knee so bad if you have a bad diarheah sesion.

We've been using g toilet paper longer than Europeans . The Philippines is on their own level . They don't use chop sticks either . They eat with their hands or a fork . It's a very different culture between the South and North.

Yeah, Sri Lanka was like that. First day we go to some Mcdonalds-esque place called Mary Browns and get some fast food rice stuff.

The Sri Lankan's I'm with just started shoveling it with their hands. I gave it a fair crack myself before asking for a fork.

The locals I was living with were crazy good with mixing food with their hands, too. Like, they would mix up rice and curry with one hand quicker than I could using cutlery. Crazyness.

Back