Going to the Philippines to get a girl

Hope he's into a flat ass and a big bush.

True. The Timmy Ho's down the block is exclusively staffed by Filipina ladies.

I've got one of those in my hood as well. You in BC?

That IS the old fashioned way. This marrying for love only is a very very recent invention.

ah, ok then forget about the old-fashioned way. it's not the way to find what most people want in a relationship: true love

Filipino American girls are some of the best. Those food skills...

take advantage of what you assets you have.

If you're not attractive, rich, funny, smart, successful, skillful or genuinely capable of obtaining an american girl

use your savings to fly across the country to find a girl whose parents would sell for a bundle of bananas and a bic lighter.
@koolinkunming

take advantage of what you assets you have.

If you're not attractive, rich, funny, smart, successful, skillful or genuinely capable of obtaining an american girl

use your savings to fly across the country to find a girl whose parents would sell for a bundle of bananas and a bic lighter.

Damm that's even cheaper than in Afghanistan. At least there you would have to give up a goat and 50 lbs bag of rice.

Philippians 6:9–69

Occidental man must go for engaging willing oriental women for eternal bond
Filipinos arent oriental . They dont even use chopsticks . They use their hand like indians . Is a completely different culture .

I made a thread about Filipina girls. I am still talking to that girl. Next year I am importing her for 90 days.

Trust me, you'll go there with the intention of finding 1 wife but you'll soon realize there are thousands of Filipina women who would be willing to fuck your ugly ass. And they would be of a quality that you could not get at home.

So what you will do instead is throw your plan to find a wife out the window and make the Phillipines your annual summer vactation in order to make up for all of the sex you didn't get in high school and college and all of the sex you won't get throughout the year when you return home.

Oh and the best ones are in Angeles City. Just stay away from the Jolibees. Oh, and getting to know gay pimp out there is very beneficial, for some reason the prettiest women feel safer with a gay pimp.

Trust me, you'll go there with the intention of finding 1 wife but you'll soon realize there are thousands of Filipina women who would be willing to fuck your ugly ass. And they would be of a quality that you could not get at home.

So what you will do instead is throw your plan to find a wife out the window and make the Phillipines your annual summer vactation in order to make up for all of the sex you didn't get in high school and college and all of the sex you won't get throughout the year when you return home.

Oh and the best ones are in Angeles City. Just stay away from the Jolibees. Oh, and getting to a gay man pimp out there is very beneficial, for some reason the prettiest women feel safer with a gay pimp.

Hey did you served in the US Airforce have been stationed in Clark? What do you mean the Jollibees are you referring to the actual fast food chain or is that some thing else did you had some bad experience with "Jolibees"?

In this thread: lots of American men unhappy with their fat loud wives that don't let them do what they want justifying their own life decisions.

She doesnt like to be compared to filipinos. I made a semi comparison to pinoys and laos and she scolded me. Shes like a Korean white supremacist.
Would you like being compared to indian or mexican if you are different origin ? Its totally different culture and people and what i disagreed with is how you commented like they were the same thing . They dont even look remotely similar eat similar foods or have similar culture the only thing they share is the continent .

Hope he's into a flat ass and a big bush.

There are like two types of Filipinas its either skinny thin for all eternity and no ass and boobs or Plump chubby stocky build with legs made of rice cakes and they look like miniature quarterbacks.

Back