Going Rogue

bacon said:
French equivalent of "There you fucking have it".

Webster's or American Heritage? By the way, have you ever tried sledge-hammering tires with a viola? It's super fun.

fat_wilhelm said:
Webster's or American Heritage? By the way, have you ever tried sledge-hammering tires with a viola? It's super fun.

I only use one dictionary. THE dictionary in fact. Written by Mr. Ambrose Bierce in the early 1900's. http://www.thedevilsdictionary.com/

Every smartass worth his own...ass, I gues....should have it in their favorites.

Lions president Matt Millen:" These are very serious matters...."

Ahhh, C'mon! Just fuck off!

graedy said:
Lions president Matt Millen:" These are very serious matters...."

Ahhh, C'mon! Just fuck off!

Maybe if it was him driving they'd finally fire him.

LPF4 said:
Maybe if it was him driving they'd finally fire him.

No, I'm convinced that not even that would do it. He must be sleeping with William Clay Ford.

LPF4 said:
Since you have a protege, we could call you "Coach".

With that here's an article for you.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5941726

I don't really see you doing this, but wouldn't expect any less from Bacon.

If driving nekkid is wrong, I dont want to be right.

Fatty: How can you lift on your work hour; dont' you eat? Also: *secret mechanical engineer handshake*

Fatty, I just order a KILO of CEE from allthewhey with my next jug-o-protein. I've read/heard that 2g is about all the CEE one needs per day. Thoughts? Is this valid for a Barut-sized *****? Pre or post workout? Sorry for gheying up your thread, but I can't be caught dead in D+S.

Barut said:
Fatty, I just order a KILO of CEE from allthewhey with my next jug-o-protein. I've read/heard that 2g is about all the CEE one needs per day. Thoughts? Is this valid for a Barut-sized *****? Pre or post workout? Sorry for gheying up your thread, but I can't be caught dead in D+S.

When El Quapo want de horse, he taaake da horse. When El Guapo want de woman, he taaake da woman. When Barut want de S&P modship, he taaaake de fuckin modship.

Abuse the livin shit out of it homie. I would.

Barut said:

2 grams seems low, especially for a Barut-sized *****. I've always taken about 5 grams and I feel like immediately pre-workout is the best time for it. Mix it w/ some dextrose or grape juice or, ideally, waxy maize starch for fastest absorption.

What kind of protein did you get? How's their stuff taste? I've heard good things about allthewhey.

BTW, I'm quite pleased to wake up and find you leading the polls. Genius coup you staged there.

rEmY said:
If driving nekkid is wrong, I dont want to be right.

Fatty: How can you lift on your work hour; dont' you eat? Also: *secret mechanical engineer handshake*

Actually, no, I typically don't eat during the work day, not that I advocate that approach. I do, however, drink about 160-180 grams of protein in that span.

Do like me Fatty...I work out during lunch (1hr), and then eat when I get back to work (30min). Fuck man, you have an office...use it!

Lusst said:
Do like me Fatty...I work out during lunch (1hr), and then eat when I get back to work (30min). Fuck man, you have an office...use it!

It's not the time issue, but the fact that I'm a sleeper-inner and have little time to throw some food together in the morning and I'm too damn lazy to prepare stuff the night before. I'm going to change my ways, though, starting now.

Anyone have Berardi's Precision Nutrition? His 5-minute meals book could come in handy. The whole P.N. kit is on sale for $97 right now. I don't really want the whole kit, but I'd like to have a couple of his recipe books and he only sells one of them individually for $30.

Do me a favor...buy the book, make copies, then mail them to me. :icon_chee

I always just pack up some leftovers when I'm cleaning up the kitchen and throw them in my lunchbag. No fuss, no muss.

Fucker. If I'm not up by 4:30am, it fucks my whole day up.

With all the important stuff out of the way, Friday gets some arm work. Me no keep track so good on arms day for obvious reasons, so here are the basics.

Tayon wanted to start w/ some dynamic bench (sort of) and do 225 for reps. I told him I

fat_wilhelm said:
With all the important stuff out of the way, Friday gets some arm work. Me no keep track so good on arms day for obvious reasons, so here are the basics.

Tayon wanted to start w/ some dynamic bench (sort of) and do 225 for reps. I told him I

fat_wilhelm said:
2 grams seems low, especially for a Barut-sized *****. I've always taken about 5 grams and I feel like immediately pre-workout is the best time for it. Mix it w/ some dextrose or grape juice or, ideally, waxy maize starch for fastest absorption.

What kind of protein did you get? How's their stuff taste? I've heard good things about allthewhey.

BTW, I'm quite pleased to wake up and find you leading the polls. Genius coup you staged there.

5g grams it is then. I purchased 5lbs of the whey protein blend (chocolate) for 19.99. It tastes good and is of good quality.

Info yall.

I took Terumo's advice and hit up SAMS club today. Got shit ton of fish caps and a bucket o' protein for under 30 bucks. Woot

The protein is "sportpharma"...heard of them?

bacon said:
Info yall.

I took Terumo's advice and hit up SAMS club today. Got shit ton of fish caps and a bucket o' protein for under 30 bucks. Woot

The protein is "sportpharma"...heard of them?

You're going to regret that. You can get a 55 gallon drum of liitle lisa's slury for $2.38 (7 million pesos). It's wicked tasty and eliminates the need for protein powder.

item_lil_lisa_slurry.jpg

Back