Going Rogue

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
arnold_front_000.jpg

Once upon a time, I started a training log focused on overhead squats. Unfortunately, I sucked at them, so I abandoned the log. I guess I should have found out how bad I sucked at them before I started a log on the subject, but hey, who

This is gonna suck.

*gazes lovingly into fatty's eyes without uttering a single word.....then dunks a basketball and grabs crotch in fatty's general direction as if to say, "you mean like this?"*

Hey, if Arnold believes in you, so do I. I realize that the big numbers aren't something I'm going to achieve, nor something I'm striving for. Well, not the huge numbers that some of you big boys reach. I'm ok with that, and the numbers that I post are just to keep track of where I was, where I am, and where I'm going.

Good luck with the log.

YOU CAN DOO EET!

Did you know that fat_wilhelm spelled backwards is "deadlyshaolin"? And that "numero uno" in the sexy azn click-tongue is "number one"? Betcha didn't know that. Good luck.

bacon said:
*gazes lovingly into fatty's eyes without uttering a single word.....then dunks a basketball and grabs crotch in fatty's general direction as if to say, "you mean like this?"*

Can you really dunk? If so, I'm ending this log right now.

deadlyshaolin said:
"numero uno" in the sexy azn click-tongue is "number one"?

Pronunciation?

farmboy said:
I realize that the big numbers aren't something I'm going to achieve, nor something I'm striving for. Well, not the huge numbers that some of you big boys reach.

Dammit. You've made me sad again.

Max lifts (will update as required)

Squat: 425
Deadlift: 565
Bench: 390 (405 w/ butt elevated)
One Arm Dumbell Snatch: 125
One Arm Barbell Snatch: 135
Power Clean: 255
Strict OHP: 225
Push Press: 280
Zercher Deadlift: 355

Supplements I use:

Muscle Milk: Mocha Joe in the morning and something non-caffeinated at night. This accounts for 55-65 grams of protein per day.

Micellar Casein/Whey Isolate Blend: 50/50 ratio. Cows

I haven't tried to dunk in about ten years. I had the vertical, but I can't palm a ball for shit. I used to brick 9 times out of 10.

What kind of satan servent....i mean...engineer...are you?

I can touch above the rim, but cannot dunk. I have tiny hands.

That are a lot of supplements. We wanna see something for all the money spent.

bacon said:
I haven't tried to dunk in about ten years. I had the vertical, but I can't palm a ball for shit. I used to brick 9 times out of 10.

bacon, if you're going to pop into my thread, would it kill you to throw some clothes on?

rEmY said:
What kind of satan servent....i mean...engineer...are you?

I can touch above the rim, but cannot dunk. I have tiny hands.

First of all, rEmY, great sig! Second, I'm a mechanical enginerd for an architecture and engineering firm.

I, too, can get above the rim, but feel nowhere close to dunking.

graedy said:
That are a lot of supplements. We wanna see something for all the money spent.

Yes, it certainly does seem like a lot after writing it all down. Would you like to see a photo of my butt? It's quite delicious.

fat_wilhelm said:
bacon, if you're going to pop into my thread, would it kill you to throw some clothes on?

Sadly, it would kill me. I have a rare clothing allergy. I break out in hives when my skin contacts most kinds of cloth. BUT, when I don't wear clothes, I break out in hand cuffs...it's quite a paradigm.

On a positive note, I'm not allergic to Chiefs jerseys, Royals hats or chrome colored speedos. So naturally, I pretty much live for casual Fridays..

Seriously though, didn't Barut's big ass say he could dunk?

bacon said:
On a positive note, I'm not allergic to Chiefs jerseys, Royals hats or chrome colored speedos. So naturally, I pretty much live for casual Fridays.

*licks chops*

bacon said:
Seriously though, didn't Barut's big ass say he could dunk?

Yes, tomahawk style. I miss Barut. He comes around far too seldom these days. Hulkamania, too.

fat_wilhelm said:
Yes, it certainly does seem like a lot after writing it all down. Would you like to see a photo of my butt? It's quite delicious.

Delicious butt? Count me in!

Seriously though, good luck with the log, i'll be checkin it out *wink* And DAMN man you taske mad supps, hope all that shit works, though shouldn't you be taking MM before bed and not when you wake up? MM is a casin protein...I can understand wanting the slow steady intake over the course of a day, but why not just eat a larger breakfast and save the MM for night to counteract your body going into a catabolic state?

jk3004 said:
Delicious butt? Count me in!

Seriously though, good luck with the log, i'll be checkin it out *wink* And DAMN man you taske mad supps, hope all that shit works, though shouldn't you be taking MM before bed and not when you wake up? MM is a casin protein...I can understand wanting the slow steady intake over the course of a day, but why not just eat a larger breakfast and save the MM for night to counteract your body going into a catabolic state?

Muscle milk isn't pure casein. It's a blend. Though Cytosport claims that it's patterned after mothers' milk, they don't divulge the actual ratios. However, knowing what we know, we can assume it's somewhere in the 50/50 range. Actually, my guess is that it's only "loosely" patterned after mothers' milk and the casein ratio is, in fact, a bit higher.

I do take it at night, too, but my main reasons for taking it in the morning are a) I just really like starting my day off w/ the Mocha Joe. It's delicious, plus it gives me a little bit of caffeine before I get into work and start pounding coffee, and b) my morning eating habits suck. A protein shake and maybe a piece of fruit as I'm running out the door are the best I'll see on a weekday.

As for the quantity of supps., yes it's a lot, but three of them are proteins, the greens are essentially food, and most of the rest are pretty basic... essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. The Power Drive is just something new I'm trying and I probably won't continue w/ it after it runs out. Quite honestly, I don't notice much of an effect. Also, the Gluc/Chon/MSM is nonessential, but rather, thrown in for good measure after I had some elbow issues a while back. The creatine is probably the most "hardcore" thing I'll ever take.

Whee-ha! Glad to see you started a log, now we can gaze into eachothers eyes as we spot eachother for squats.

This thread smells of dirty crotch and lemonade...

fat_wilhelm said:

So these are only your butt-supplements?

If so, I don't want to know how he ingests them...

Back