Glover Teixeira vs. Jiří Procházka - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Jiri couldn't be training with anyone better than Jones and Cejudo for this fight that will pay off in this fight I think

Jiri couldn't be training with anyone better than Jones and Cejudo for this fight that will pay off in this fight I think

I agree that will definitely help him. We will see how much they were able to make him impovre. Usually grappling holes can take years to fill.

Glover by Sub...
Jiří Procházka lack of ground game makes this a more even fight then it should i hoping old man Glover can win

I can’t believe anyone is picking glover lol

I love glover … but he’s getting ktfo

As good as Teixeira has been looking, it’s always tough to pick a guy over 40 against a young lion in the division. Especially a lion with the size and agility that Prochazka brings.

Oh yeah, Gus had incredible TD defense and very underrated wrestling offense. Anyone comparing Jiri to him is just insulting because we all know that prime Gus would’ve beat Jiri by whatever he wants.
Do you know who was main sparring of Gus during his prime???..... Jiri. ;)

Jiri should win after having more then year for improving ground game and TDD (camps with Judoka's and BJJ blackbelt's, camp FightReadyMMA with Cejudo, camp in Thailand atm...) . 1-2 round Jiri via KO.

Glover is a live dog. He's old and slow but has lots of experience. If he can make it into rounds 2 and 3 his chances of winning will increase dramatically. Jiri is fun but has no ground game and throws a lot of wild shit which can allow Glover to sneak in a body lock takedown. Glover winning is funny because it will continue to illustrate how garbage the UFC LHW division is and how its weaker than it was in 2011.

Yeah, this is my thoughts exactly. Glover by later Sub or GnP.

And still....

Love Jiri, but been a big Glover fan since he came to the UFC. Love his style and attitude. I think experience and grit gets it done for a legit defense. Glover by second round arm triangle choke.

I've picked against Glover his last 4 fights and I'll do the same here again on this fight....He has to loose eventually FFS...

jiri via flying knee or glover via sub

If online gambling was legal in California...Glover.
As a fan....Glover.
In reality not ending a Hollywood script by retiring after winning the belt....Jiri.

Wait... online gambling isn't legal in Cali? They got legal crack dens and people shitting in the streets, but you can't gamble online? Lol. Not trying to be political at all, that just really shocks me.

I could see Glover grinding out a win with wrestling or getting a sub. But expect Jiri to come ready with a KO because he's just been on fire lately.

Jiri is gonna knock him out.

The difference in speed, age, size, etc is monumental.

Glover already had his fairy tale moment.
Next stop reality check.
Father time doesn't fuck around.

Glover is at that point in his career where sooner or later, his abilities will fall off a cliff and he'll be a human punching bag.

And I think he's fast approaching that point.

Jiri is probably winning this

Wait... online gambling isn't legal in Cali? They got legal crack dens and people shitting in the streets, but you can't gamble online? Lol. Not trying to be political at all, that just really shocks me.

We can buy lottery tickets, scratchers, buy weed, ignore homelessness but no online gambling. It's BS I want in on the action too. There is a Bill trying to legalize it.

It's not a 'Viking' ponytail and wtf 'trendy'

You are confused my guy
dr-evil-right.gif

Not a Viking hairstyle at all lol

“I was motivated by the Muay Thai warriors.” “I like this stuff. I say that, it’s war hair. It’s how I am taking this moment, this fight, importantly, seriously. This is the hair just for this moment.”

Back