Glover Teixeira vs. Jiří Procházka - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yes, If Glover changes levels on Jiri and he thinks a takedown is coming instead of a right hook or overhand right he can absolutely KO Jiri. Jiri has to worry about the threat of the takedown which changes the dynamics of the striking a lot. Glover doesn't really have to worry about takedowns coming from Jiri.

I mean Glover hits as hard or harder than King Mo and he also had the threat of the takedown on Jiri and KOed him.
LOL

There is so much more behind that King Mo fight, man.

2nd fight of that night, 3rd in 2 days.

Fought Nemkov mere hours before, both guys were exhausted after that. Jiri won because Nemkov quit due to exhaustion...

He was an absolute zombie, could barely stand up. CM Punk could have KO'd him 5 minutes into that fight, too.

Glovers got the ground game but damn I want Jiri to win, dudes a just bleed disciple

<{JustBleed}>

I think it might be like Conor vs. Mendes, with Jiri being Conor. Has to keep his feet moving and throw a variety of strikes.

Glover by submission, he will choke Jiri out, round 2.. but may even be round 1. Jiri won't have a chance to land his flashy strikes.. he will be on the floor quick, I think he will be shocked at how strong Glover is, Glover might even just neck crank and finish him, maybe not the full choke

I think Jiri takes it, but I'm a big glover fan, so I hope that I'm wrong.

Glover has two TD threats

1. Left-hook
2. Double or single leg TD

Jiri has wild spinning shit, is long, and violent.

Glover must simply “weather the storm”

Glover has two TD threats

1. Left-hook
2. Double or single leg TD

Jiri has wild spinning shit, is long, and violent.

Glover must simply “weather the storm”

Glover has a pretty good clinch too, haven't seen much of Jiri in the clinch though. I do feel like between the two Glover is the more complete fighter, but Jiri has youth and unpredictability on his side in the stand up. I'm thinking like 2-1 favor for Glover.

I think jiri unless the old veteran gets him on the ground and subs him

Gus had great TDD though, if my memory serves me correct. Does Jiri have that level of TDD?
Oh yeah, Gus had incredible TD defense and very underrated wrestling offense. Anyone comparing Jiri to him is just insulting because we all know that prime Gus would’ve beat Jiri by whatever he wants.

If Glover can shoot and land takedowns on Jiri he’s going to win if he tries to play stand up he is loosing

I voted Jiri but I do think Glover can get him down to the ground and fuck him up. Looking forward to the fight.

I really don't understand how Glover has made it this far. All of his fights seem to involve his opponents showing up as the worst versions of themselves.

I keep expecting him to get totally smoked the way Rumble did him, so I'm heavily favoring Jiri.

Rooting for the old man to pull it off.

It's a flip of the coin to me, I really can't decide. I'll say 51-49 percent towards jiri.

I want Jiri to win ... but I think Glover finds a way ...

Only dorky white guys like Jiri and his stupid cringey trendy "viking" ponytail and his stupid cringey screaming outdoors schtick.

Prime Rumble would have brutally KO'd Jiri in round 1, and we all know that's the truth.
It's not a 'Viking' ponytail and wtf 'trendy'

You are confused my guy

Back