GLORY in financial problems?

Brock is equally annoying in this threads.

You know that I'm mainly a muay thai fan but I don't have to read the same off topic discussions like this in every thread in this subforum.

I still don't think he's trolling, he really seems to have something against kickboxing or mt outside of thailand

he even went out of his way to buy a live stream of a kb event, just to watch 1 thai fighter....and of course make a post about how he was signing out after watching 1 fight of a kb card

his reaction to the fake rumour in the opening post and his signature say it all really, ahwat a douchebag

Brock is equally annoying in this threads.

You know that I'm mainly a muay thai fan but I don't have to read the same off topic discussion like this in every thread in this subforum. It doesn't add anything usefull.

Alright I'll give you that one.

UFC, NBA, NFL, MLB etc... have so many subscribers because of its interesting content and clips, not because you can view entire events. Simply put, few give a shit about Glory's content.

Enjoy your sinking ship of mediocrity.

glory is 2 years in business and those orgs have been around for decades.........please stop making a point of an mt subscription that has more views than glory......kb is internationally way bigger than cat pee stadium fights and the UFC once was just as small as Glory....so you are comparing things that aren't comparable

remember a thing called k1? well glory has the potential to become bigger and we all should be happy with glory, but you seem to hate it

you are actually happy when an org might (in this case, NOT) go down? what's up with that? are you that pathetic

I don't hate muay thai, I hate how it's organised/televised etc etc.......I don't want it to vanish. You clearly are happy with kb orgs going down.

nobody is saying that kb is better than mt

it's better organised, on a more international scale within a wide variety of weight classes without the influence of gamblers

mt is big in thailand but on an international level not......to some purists (like bananacock) that means being jelly and hoping that glory will fall

don't turn it around

Thats why Kickboxing will never be big as a sport as from the outsider you got Glory, K-1 style rules and even some gyms advertise Dutch rules kickboxing ? and then you have full rules Muay Thai and there is even still Full Contact rules.

glory is 2 years in business and those orgs have been around for decades.........please stop making a point of an mt subscription that has more views than glory......kb is internationally way bigger than cat pee stadium fights and the UFC once was just as small as Glory....so you are comparing things that aren't comparable

remember a thing called k1? well glory has the potential to become bigger and we all should be happy with glory, but you seem to hate it

you are actually happy when an org might (in this case, NOT) go down? what's up with that? are you that pathetic

I don't hate muay thai, I hate how it's organised/televised etc etc.......I don't want it to vanish. You clearly are happy with kb orgs going down.

How does Glory have the potential to be bigger than K-1? Are you aware of how popular K-1 was? Tens of millions of people in Japan watched fights from K-1. I remember a fightopinion article on the 10 most viewed NYE fights in Japan and about half the country watched Akebono vs Sapp. HALF THE COUNTRY. What the fuck is Glory going to do that even comes close?

I don't like seeing mediocre things being viewed as greatness. Whether it's fighting, music, products etc... The less of it the better. If Glory tanked I wouldn't throw a party or anything, but I certainly wouldn't be sad.

Last edited:
How does Glory have the potential to be bigger than K-1? Are you aware of how popular K-1 was? Tens of millions of people in Japan watched fights from K-1. I remember a fightopinion article on the 10 most viewed NYE fights in Japan and about half the country watched Akebono vs Sapp. HALF THE COUNTRY. What the fuck is Glory going to do that even comes close?

I don't like seeing mediocre things being viewed as greatness. Whether it's fighting, music, products etc... The less of it the better. If Glory tanked I wouldn't throw a party or anything, but I certainly wouldn't be sad.

Your rant is a little sad?

If you don't like Glory/Kickboxing. Ignore it, don't watch it and don't talk about it. The way you are going on about it, does make it seem like you got something of an inferiority complex.

UFC, NBA, NFL, MLB etc... have so many subscribers because of its interesting content and clips, not because you can view entire events. Simply put, few give a shit about Glory's content.

Enjoy your sinking ship of mediocrity.

you dont know that yet, first of all this thread hasnt been one hundreds percent proven. and even if they experience few problem. just remember this UFC went deep water and struggle before actually making money. now they are the fastest growing sport org. all im saying is Glory has doing really well and put really quality card. will it ever be bigger than K1, i mean who knows. but to be fair Glory in that short period of Time gain more exposure, pay a lot more fighter than any MT org.

ANY kickboxing fan who is remotely interested in fighter wellbeing (including salary) would have some kind of support for Glory.
How many orgs are there in the world that pay a fighter enough to live? Give enough exposure to find sponsors? Have a deep enough pool of other top talent for people to stick around and feel their grit is worth the digging?

Wanting Glory to go down, or even stating you don't care is a shallow approach and a "fu** you" to the kickboxers who are trying to earn their living in another tough combat sport.

ANY kickboxing fan who is remotely interested in fighter wellbeing (including salary) would have some kind of support for Glory.
How many orgs are there in the world that pay a fighter enough to live? Give enough exposure to find sponsors? Have a deep enough pool of other top talent for people to stick around and feel their grit is worth the digging?

Wanting Glory to go down, or even stating you don't care is a shallow approach and a "fu** you" to the kickboxers who are trying to earn their living in another tough combat sport.

this exactly

and untill now pretty much all their events delivered, no freak show, inernational signings from all corners of the world, their website is great with the free fights to watch

Well ,I for one have my tickets for Glory L.A. coming up in June.

Untill I actually read from a verifiable source that the company is belly up I'm not going to worry about it.

Keep supporting Muay Thai, Kickboxing and any other fighting sport you choose to.

As a fan of combat sports, I want GLORY to thrive. I think Lionfight is slowly but surely building themselves up. The deal they just signed with the UFC for fight week is a good step that hopefully puts a lot of eyes on them.

don't you ever say that a thai might lose! that shit does not happen :D

at 70 kgs there are enough thai that have lost to non thai

yodsaenklai and saiyok were pretty much 'unbeatable' according to mt purists untill they got their huge winning streaks snapped by souwer and khamal. khamal did it on mt rules as well

sittichai is a beast though and if he fights for glory I think he'll be the top dog. Might lose to petro but will beat the rest I think

Or Sitthichai, who is definitely great, but really doesn't have the style suited for kickboxing at all?

He has a great style for Kickboxing. Did you saw his fight at Legend 3? Sharpest hands of the 70Kg thais.

Or maybe Aikpracha, who just won a very close decision over Old man river Albert Kraus?

Aekpracha beat up Kraus.

But I have to agree with the rest of your post. Glory's 70Kg division is great.

Last edited:
Yodsanklai never lost souwer. LOL

moron, it was a close fight and souwer won it fair and square, I fucking can't stand it when people downgrade a win like that just so they can keep up their false reality

yodsaenklai was considered pretty much unbeatable at the time and souwer did it

at 70 kgs petro is the most dominant fighter in the world and last time I checked, he's not thai

so whitesport made a pretty bold statement

Yeah Souwer beat Yods and JWP did on their third fight (Yods won twice).
Souwer fought a smart fight,hit and run,grapple and move. He really didn't let Yods get going. I think it was only a 3 rounder though???

Yeah Souwer beat Yods and JWP did on their third fight (Yods won twice).
Souwer fought a smart fight,hit and run,grapple and move. He really didn't let Yods get going. I think it was only a 3 rounder though???

with a 1 round extension, wich souwer won

but of course that is enough for the nuthuggers to see it as a loss

Back