GLORY in financial problems?

Of course i am disappointed, but not because we get to have some shows this year. What made you draw this conclusion?

Sad because we get huge breaks in between shows and sad because this probably means Glory has no chance in the US, thus resulting in them shutting down. If what jj manchester says is true, than maybe the future might just turn out to be ok.

yes well first it was complaining about the silence.....then there is an interview with new shows coming and possible shows in paris and amsterdam......and cooperation with bellator.......sounds to me like good news

we can't look years and years into the future but for now new shows are coming

yes well first it was complaining about the silence.....then there is an interview with new shows coming and possible shows in paris and amsterdam......and cooperation with bellator.......sounds to me like good news

we can't look years and years into the future but for now new shows are coming

Still no firm announcements, just a lot of vague ones with no date,vene or matches unfortunatlely.

Was it new investors or just Pierre trying to unload his shares and Jon Franklin was the mark that bought them?

Franklin just took over to run shit, I don't believe he bought anything...

Still no firm announcements, just a lot of vague ones with no date,vene or matches unfortunatlely.

Was it new investors or just Pierre trying to unload his shares and Jon Franklin was the mark that bought them?

i almost had the green light to report something re next event today but got told to hold fire. So there will be things in the very near future. And i hope i get the exclusive on them haha

i can tell you that fighters are being contacted and booked. I spoke to one with an american accent this week who is dusting off his press conference suit as we speak...

i almost had the green light to report something re next event today but got told to hold fire. So there will be things in the very near future. And i hope i get the exclusive on them haha

i can tell you that fighters are being contacted and booked. I spoke to one with an american accent this week who is dusting off his press conference suit as we speak...

Hope you are right

thanks for the heads up, looking forward to the announcement.

Awesome news.
I love Glory, I just with there wasn't so much downtime between events.
An active schedule really does help fans follow the rankings and roster.

There are so many up and coming kickboxers, but it's difficult to keep track of their activity and progress if you are just waiting for Glory.

Back