• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP GLORY Collision 5: Antonio Plazibat vs Tariq Osaro, Sat. June 17, 2PM ET / 11AM PT, PBP Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Khbabez been a pretty good company man in Glory, but this is rewarding him for that being stretched quite far lol

A rematch of their Enfusion title-fight about 2 years ago. Very interesting fight, I wonder how it plays out now

There’re already 4 title-fights on Collision 5, nice

We’re on 8 fights now

Robbie Timmers said he expects to top the card with a total of 9 fights

Full GLORY Collision 5 fightcard:

Might be the best Glory card ever. However, I think Maslobojev deserved a rematch against Abena...
And as much as I like Tarik, he only won against some relatively unknown mma fighter who stepped in on late notice (in LHW)...

It seems an interesting card. After a while I will probably pay for the PP. The last cards were not so great imo but this one seems interesting. I am glad that Gafencu will finally enter the Glory ring. I haven`t heard from him for a while. He was focusing on fighting in the local DFS gala in Romania probably. As I sad in earlier posts, I like his dynamic style and I hope that he will make a good debut in Glory. He was one of the few romanian fighters who managed to defeat duch opponents from DFS ( which means..not top fighters).

Might be the best Glory card ever. However, I think Maslobojev deserved a rematch against Abena...
And as much as I like Tarik, he only won against some relatively unknown mma fighter who stepped in on late notice (in LHW)...
Yeah the LHW-division was on it’s all-time thin imo. Sure, it’s getting better with HW’s dropping down and new guys getting signed (so Robbie Timmers is doing a good job), but there’s no clear #1 contender (outside of Maslobojev ofcourse, I would’ve preferred that rematch too logical wise, though Donegi vs Tarik is a very good fight). Even Abena’s titleshot was literally warranted on a single win over Micheletti after going on a big losing streak against the likes of Pereira (who flatlined him, though Abena was just a kid back then).
Sure, he fought a murderers-row prior to the Micheletti fight, with very close fights against Vakhitov and Maslobojev, and he arguably got robbed against Tavares, but as far as records and rankings are concerned, a loss is a loss.

Press conference is happening today, from Croatia

As a fan of Melvin Manhoef, I really don't think he should still be fighting, let alone versus Gökhan Saki.
Oh no I thought he retired...

but some of these dutch guys never really do.

It's a lot worse for Manhoef though, he's 46 and has been finished several times in the last few years. Saki is 7 years younger, quite a lot bigger and just a bad match-up in kickboxing rules with boxing gloves.
Yeah his chin was already gone like 10 yrs ago or more

Mohamed Amine told us he’s ready to step in on short notuce

Momine vs the Tank is a done deal, for the interim belt

Man, Videoland is doing a great job at promoting these events

Back