Media GLORY: Collision 3 | Verhoeven vs. Overeem PRESS CONFERENCE + STAREDOWN (2p.m. ET)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score

Rico Verhoeven and Overeem attend a press conference and staredown for the first time ahead of their fight on October 23rd.

Attendees:
Rico Verhoeven, GLORY World Series Heavyweight Champion
Alistair Overeem, GLORY World Series Heavyweight Contender
Mark Schaaf, GLORY Announcer and Host

Lmao at Overeem just jumping into Glory and getting TS.
He's going to get bodied and dropped so hard on the canvas he's going to wonder if he's still in an octagon.

Rico is too skilled for Reem. He gets better with very fight

Reactions: H2F
God I pray for a Reem upset win.

I love how Overeem was getting on Ricos nerves saying he can beat him in a street fight, a real fight and MMA

It is true

Overeem is representing MMA full blast

Wait is he fight Overeem or Ubereem?? Might have to change my vote.

Not enough time to be Ubereem but he is getting bigger again so half Uber

How crazy would it be if Overeem won? He would have a K1 title a Glory title, a Dream title and a Strikeforce title.

I only wish a UFC title...

Werdum had one and Overeem beat him 2x

I love how Overeem was getting on Ricos nerves saying he can beat him in a street fight, a real fight and MMA

It is true

It's always funny when MMA guys claim their sport to be the best because they can beat others in street fights. Meanwhile there's been pro MMA fighters who got killed in street fights against people who don't even train.

It's always funny when MMA guys claim their sport to be the best because they can beat others in street fights. Meanwhile there's been pro MMA fighters who got killed in street fights against people who don't even train.
C'mon man, this is Badr Hari in his 20 second MMA fight

lol.

God I pray for a Reem upset win.

It is true

Overeem is representing MMA full blast

Mma fighters usually say that ahead of time when they know they're about to lose in what ever combat sport they're fighting under that's not mma.

Fans do the same when they get embarassed

BJ penn was more about size and that was funny.

Who else died?

A big Collegiate wrestler could beat Badr Hari..... crazy to think of that
yeah, these days i'd rather watch kickboxing than MMA so I'm not trying to hate here, but as a kickboxer you're only going to be as good as your TDD

Same here, if there wouldn't have been 10 guys stopping Graham that would have been a beatdown

When the skinny 16 year old hired by a local gangster shoots you from a moped, no amount of kickboxing or takedown defense will help. There is no point in discussing which fighter would win in such and such hypothetical street fights.

The majority of streetfights that I've seen have all been on the feet. Takedowns are a great way to get stomped out by a buddy of the guy you're fighting. No such thing as fair fights in the street, that's why we watch combat sports to see the highest level athletes compete with a given rule set. Pointless discussion.

@Oceanmachine is our latest troll, pay him no mind.

When the skinny 16 year old hired by a local gangster shoots you from a moped, no amount of kickboxing or takedown defense will help. There is no point in discussing which fighter would win in such and such hypothetical street fights.

This is such cope

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back