• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

I know that Mana our Brazilian friend is big fan. :D Supporter like me! ;)

But let"s go D"Angelo, sorry! :)

I know that Mana our Brazilian friend is big fan. :D Supporter like me! ;)

But let"s go D"Angelo, sorry! :)
in fact i dont like Inocente too much mate

im also rooting for Marshall in this one

What a turnaround!

10-8 Innocente

Normally if Marshall can win third, they can go to the extra-round.

Innocent has an advantage with this small ring, a less fat fighter would outschool him. But he"s dangerou even for a fighter like Adegbuyi, because of punching power.

Although guys like Ghita, Spong, would knock him out. Via left hook or leg kicks.

The coach of Marshall is retarded, he could have easily outschool him. But he made the mistake from the second round to understimate.

What the heck, do you fight in power? This Innocente has some punches..

Most likely decision for Innocente. Decision (majority) or UD

The rankings are very fair in the HW rankings with the exception of Kwasi and maybe Kryklia who may not be third but a top 10. Kwasi is no top 10.

I will be surprised if we have extension. It would mean Glory would want something with Marshall, but taking the fight on notice I don"t think so.

Innocente by UD or majority normally

!
Innocent has an advantage with this small ring, a less fat fighter would outschool him. But he"s dangerou even for a fighter like Adegbuyi, because of punching power.

Although guys like Ghita, Spong, would knock him out. Via left hook or leg kicks.

Guto is very much heavier than when he fought Anthony The Hippo Perosh in the UFC. Let's see a fourth round please!

And what? The small ring is a drawback for a spinning technique loving fighter like Inocente, not an advantage.

Lol, 2 refs saw it draw. I don"t know. I thought he won. 9-10, 10-8 and draw in third.

Guto is very much heavier than when he fought Anthony The Hippo Perosh in the UFC. Let's see a fourth round please!

What? The small ring is a drawback for a spinning technique loving fighter like Inocente, not an advantage.
The small ring is always an advantage for the brawlers.

Honestly? Another extra-round should be given. Innocente pointed more but Marshall was the aggressor. :)) If we only judge fourth. Because in my opinion after three rounds Guto won 29-28.

At least we didn"t fall asleep like in the case of Benmansour. :))

Back