• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

Go Adesanya, change the champion! But it will be hard..

Strange is that Adesanya is not using his leg kicks today at all.

10-9 Adesanya

Jason did nothing for the first round. Too late.. Maybe it"s the height!

Marcus is a smoked clown, Adesanya till now looks like a warrior.

What a great fight from Adesanya till now! Even in this small ring. What reach! Wilnis can"t even reach him at all.

100% Jason is afraid of a KO. Wilnis totally outschooled BUT 5 rounds tactic?

Don"t forget we have 5 rounds, Wilinis won pretty much the same against the Jamaican clown.

At least Bogdan opened up and fought to win the fight. The Dutchman is afraid of Israel.

Hard to say, I could give it to Jason or draw.

Let"s say 29-28 but the first two rounds was more clearly in favor of Adesanya.

Wilnis started to land, Israel has another rythm.

Wilnis again did nothing in 4th.

If I gave third to Wilnis, I also give fourth to Adesanya.

39-37 Adesanya

The Romanian commentator is usually bad in picks, I went against him many times and I always won

49-46 Adesanya or 48-47 in the worst cases

Adesanya UD in my opinion, if not big robbery

Worth remembering that Adesanya won a 4-man boxing title a couple of days after wining an 8-man kickboxing tournament.
He"s very skilful and can fight many fights, but that 8-man KB tournament was shit as opposition.

In my opinion Adesanya has won this, and is the better fighter and will always be. Simply because Wilnis is too small and doesn"t have the debt of RvR for example who is also small but much better boxer.

On long term, Adesanya should be top but I"m not sure he"ll be first when he will meet other type of fighters.

What can I say is that Adesanya comes to maturity. First period in Glory was not good because of age probably.

OMG what a robbery! JESUS CHRIST! One even gave 49-46 to Wilinis. Are they drunk?

I think Wilnis won at least two of the last three rounds. This could be very close or a split.

Back