• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glory 37 : LA ( UFC Fightpass - 7:30PM PT / ESPN 3 - 10PM PT) LIVE DISCUSSION

Tell boss to insist with Doumced a lot, we wouldn"t mind.

There isn"t enough material in the world. Kickboxing will not expand, not even with China. I want concentrated values and around 70 kilos, 90 and HW. These 3, elite 8 to 16.
Nonsense. You're like the UFC forum guys who say there are too many fights and that they want to go back to the days of one stacked card per month. In reality it's mostly because they have a wife & kids nowadays and don't have time to watch cards every week so they'd rather ruin it for the rest of us. I like the fact that Glory promised a lot more cards this year, so there are plenty more slots to fill and fighters out there to fill them. I don't mind seeing the ladies either. Zoila Frausto just won me some money tonight. Imagine Tenshin Nasakawa anchoring a new Glory 125 pound division! Bring on more divisions I say!

Benmansour won it but I hope Kongol can knock him out somehow. Unfortunately Yoann has no mentality sometimes.

I'm confused by this sherdog stealing from Twitter and vice versa thing with users talking nonsense. Shame on you all. SHAME.

I like to lean in close when playing tug of war w Henry cuz he growls. Well this time he let go... and I punched myself in the mouth

Nonsense. You're like the UFC forum guys who say there are too many fights and that they want to go back to the days of one stacked card per month. In reality it's mostly because they have a wife & kids nowadays and don't have time to watch cards every week so they'd rather ruin it for the rest of us. I like the fact that Glory promised a lot more cards this year, so there are plenty more slots to fill and fighters out there to fill them. I don't mind seeing the ladies either. Zoila Frausto just won me some money tonight. Imagine Tenshin Nasakawa anchoring a new Glory 125 pound division! Bring on more divisions I say!

UFC also sucks. Bubble Ronda and others. And a poor heavyweight division. What did they do? And you bought it. There"s not enough area of selection.

I like to lean in close when playing tug of war w Henry cuz he growls. Well this time he let go... and I punched myself in the mouth
54d46015dd1f0_-_esq-taken-de.jpg

The welterweight and featherweight divisions are poor worldwide, you can take a look at top 10.

WW the poorest, FW too many changes and not very solid fighters Ezbiri are in top now. :)) He lost to Mihai Barbu, lol.

It goes to the judges and Karim Benmansour takes the win, he moves on to face @YoannKongolo later tonight here at #GLORY37!
I already told you that. And I even told you from before that it will be more equal.

Now I hope Kongolo to knock him out or at least to win confident, but he"ll probably retard like never before in Glory but it happened outside of Glory a lot. :)

Regarding Adesanya vs. Wilnis I can"t give any prediction. Wilinis has incredible hands but Adesanya isn"t the type of the guy in this moment especially to give up. And he"s also slick, fast. Normally Jason, but I hope for the Nigerian Kiwi.

I hope Marshall wins somehow. I"m watching this event for Marshall especially, main-event and Diniz. And a bit for Kongolo but not much because he isn"t that "attractive" for me.

About RvR I totally knew it but he"s a foul. No need to discuss more, because of the weight.

Regarding Adesanya vs. Wilnis I can"t give any prediction. Wilinis has incredible hands but Adesanya isn"t the type of the guy in this moment especially to give up. And he"s also slick, fast. Normally Jason, but I hope for the Nigerian Kiwi.

I hope Marshall wins somehow. I"m watching this event for Marshall especially, main-event and Diniz. And a bit for Kongolo but not much because he isn"t that "attractive" for me.

About RvR I totally knew it but he"s a foul. No need to discuss more, because of the weight.
I am no kickboxing expert, but the French guy who just advanced got his ass kicked for the first two rounds. Bad judges.

0 respuestas0 retweets0 Me gusta

The Brazilians didn"t really provide in Glory in kickboxing, only in K-1, but they are tough guys. I wonder if Cavalari can capture the title again but I"m not sure because in his first title match I thought it was really a big surprise. Maybe he improved because he"s still young, Zhuravlev totally outschooled him in K-1.

I am no kickboxing expert, but the French guy who just advanced got his ass kicked for the first two rounds. Bad judges.

0 respuestas0 retweets0 Me gusta
You watched another fight. Benmansou won about 2 fights. He could have won it by UD.

Back