News Gilbert Burns vs Jack Della Maddalena set for UFC 299, Mar. 9

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
Damn bro! That makes me happy to hear man and I truly appreciate it! What do you prefer the Fishing or Music? Lol
Your music (although, it's cool you're so passionate about fishing). Those cover vids are well done. You put a nice, funky spin on a lot of the songs, and the editing of the vids is really good. And the vibe is kinda different, which I enjoy. You recently did a bunch of punk covers for Halloween, and what you did with the bridge of TSOL's Dance with Me was pretty awesome.

Keep doing what you're doing, it's pretty fun and unique, bud. Cheers.

Burns is getting old, UFC thinks he's on the decline and want to use him as a real test and stepping stone for jdm, I'm here for it

JDM going to get fucked up.

Shame, would have liked to see him against Brady if Brady doesn't get the Gerry match up

Your music (although, it's cool you're so passionate about fishing). Those cover vids are well done. You put a nice, funky spin on a lot of the songs, and the editing of the vids is really good. And the vibe is kinda different, which I enjoy. You recently did a bunch of punk covers for Halloween, and what you did with the bridge of TSOL's Dance with Me was pretty awesome.

Keep doing what you're doing, it's pretty fun and unique, bud. Cheers.

Awesome man! I appreciate that and the feedback. I sit here in my studio like a goblin all day working on shit (when im not fishing or taking care of the family) and i forget to connect with people to see what they actually enjoy watching....lol....

Hespect

<5>

I really like Giacomo Della Maddalena but Burns might be too much for him. Great fight though, should be a banger.

Awesome man! I appreciate that and the feedback. I sit here in my studio like a goblin all day working on shit (when im not fishing or taking care of the family) and i forget to connect with people to see what they actually enjoy watching....lol....

Hespect

<5>
I dare say, your labor of love, it deserves recognition. What you're doing is doing the internet correctly. All of these different platforms are meant for anyone to share, to create, to promote themselves, and most of us just use them to like T&A vids other people posted. You're doing it correctly and producing unique content, and it's a lot of fun. You have really good taste in music (even aside from the old punk tunes), and I presume that you skate, or did, bc I saw a vid where you're wearing an old school Zero shirt. I deduce that we are probably within the same general age range (I will be 40 in April), and we had a lot of the same interests at points in our lives, so your content really resonates with me. I believe it would with others who came up in the 90s, also.

Do you happen to like Godzilla?? If you could spin the Godzilla theme into something funky in the way you did the Star Wars Imperial March, I'd personally promote the shit out of that vid.

I dare say, your labor of love, it deserves recognition. What you're doing is doing the internet correctly. All of these different platforms are meant for anyone to share, to create, to promote themselves, and most of us just use them to like T&A vids other people posted. You're doing it correctly and producing unique content, and it's a lot of fun. You have really good taste in music (even aside from the old punk tunes), and I presume that you skate, or did, bc I saw a vid where you're wearing an old school Zero shirt. I deduce that we are probably within the same general age range (I will be 40 in April), and we had a lot of the same interests at points in our lives, so your content really resonates with me. I believe it would with others who came up in the 90s, also.

Do you happen to like Godzilla?? If you could spin the Godzilla theme into something funky in the way you did the Star Wars Imperial March, I'd personally promote the shit out of that vid.

Lol Yep. You described me to the T. I skated my whole childhood...still do a little but it hurts a lot more nowadays. Im 41 as well.

I freaking love Godzilla. As a matter of fact, in preparation for Godzilla Minus One i made my kids marathon ALLLLLLL of them with me these last few months....haha.....That would be interesting to do the Godzilla Theme Funk style . . . Let me chew on that and think of some ideas.... im currently working on a Game of Thrones thingy in that style, Mando theme in that style to pull out for my Solo Act (with backing tracks)

Lol Yep. You described me to the T. I skated my whole childhood...still do a little but it hurts a lot more nowadays. Im 41 as well.

I freaking love Godzilla. As a matter of fact, in preparation for Godzilla Minus One i made my kids marathon ALLLLLLL of them with me these last few months....haha.....That would be interesting to do the Godzilla Theme Funk style . . . Let me chew on that and think of some ideas.... im currently working on a Game of Thrones thingy in that style, Mando theme in that style to pull out for my Solo Act (with backing tracks)
I feel like I'm living a specific scene from Step Brothers, right now. Good on you for sharing those movies with your kids. Did you see the new one yet? I did on Sunday, going back this weekend, trying to see it in DBOX XD. Seeing youtube reviews from people who make it very clear that they don't generally care about those types of films, and they're saying it is the best film of the year, affected them on a deep emotional level, that it is one of the best movies they've ever seen...new territory for the franchise. Really made me pretty satisfied, as I've also been a fan basically my entire life.

Idk hiw you'd be able to pull off a funk version of that theme, but just going off your other covers, I feel you'd find a way. Show off your creativity, bud.

Dude needs to fix his fuckin nose how does he breathe?? I've broken mine twice but nowhere near as bad as him and my breathing is awful

I'm thinking if Burns can avoid the KO power of Jack, he takes this via decision.

I feel like I'm living a specific scene from Step Brothers, right now. Good on you for sharing those movies with your kids. Did you see the new one yet? I did on Sunday, going back this weekend, trying to see it in DBOX XD. Seeing youtube reviews from people who make it very clear that they don't generally care about those types of films, and they're saying it is the best film of the year, affected them on a deep emotional level, that it is one of the best movies they've ever seen...new territory for the franchise. Really made me pretty satisfied, as I've also been a fan basically my entire life.

Idk hiw you'd be able to pull off a funk version of that theme, but just going off your other covers, I feel you'd find a way. Show off your creativity, bud.

Im gonna try to watch it this weekend but the kiddos are gonna be scattered so i want to wait till they are all free to see it too. Maybe by Tuesday.

All my fav YT movie peeps love it, so that gives me hope...but im a sucker for all of them anyways. Id see it even if it was terrible. Lol . . Have you watchrd the Monarch Series yet? Im liking it.

If there is a way to do it, ill find it...i have absolutely no life outside of music, fishing and being a Dad. I just need to clear some projects ofd my docket. Im always working on shitloads of tracks for me, others & video edits for my projects & fishing show....

Im gonna try to watch it this weekend but the kiddos are gonna be scattered so i want to wait till they are all free to see it too. Maybe by Tuesday.

All my fav YT movie peeps love it, so that gives me hope...but im a sucker for all of them anyways. Id see it even if it was terrible. Lol . . Have you watchrd the Monarch Series yet? Im liking it.

If there is a way to do it, ill find it...i have absolutely no life outside of music, fishing and being a Dad. I just need to clear some projects ofd my docket. Im always working on shitloads of tracks for me, others & video edits for my projects & fishing show....
Monarch is good. I keep hearing superficial gripes about it, but I enjoy that they're attempting to do what Minus One did very well, make you actually care about the human element. It has turned out to be much better than I expected it would be.

Addressing your last paragraph, it sounds like you have your priorities in order. Those things you value a lot more important ane sensible than most of the things people find important. Being a dad? Relish that. Not all of us are gifted that kind of privilege and duty.

Back