#GGGJacobs official - March 18 HBO PPV

Good news, winner will make big splash and a statement.

Good news, winner will make big splash and a statement.

my guess is that the people that hate golovkin right now will immediately point to jacobs ko loss to pirog and the fact that danny got dropped by mora to discredit gennady should he win.

its like the same retards that irrationally hated pacqioua are the same retards that irrationally hate golovkin

gennady golovkin is a great example for the sport of boxing

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-jacobs-my-biggest-fight-hes-amazing--111905

I'll admit when Jacobs and team were first holding out for a 60-40 purse split from the WBA, I was a bit hesitant that Jacobs didn't want the fight, and was pricing himself out, and it's pro sports, this is his livelihood here hold out for more $$ if you can I get it, (different sport, but same idea) why settle for $80 Million when you could possibly land $120?

but I get the jist of what Stuff Jones is saying as bottom line .. why should you have to prove people wrong, by stepping up and fighting the best?
It just seems that everyone is looking for the a-side cherry deal and the big fights are not being made. When a top matchup gets signed it's cause for celebration.

Always have said this should be a free fight. It isnt a ppv fight
Getting 150k buys would look horrible but on the other hand if you want the big purses you pretty much have to go the PPV route.

my guess is that the people that hate golovkin right now will immediately point to jacobs ko loss to pirog and the fact that danny got dropped by mora to discredit gennady should he win.

its like the same retards that irrationally hated pacqioua are the same retards that irrationally hate golovkin

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-jacobs-my-biggest-fight-hes-amazing--111905

did the pactards hop on the GGG wagon when pac got dominated by floyd?

i heard this dumb argument before and it was from one of the dumbest people on here

cant wait for this fight. GGG should be favored by jacobs has the skill to upset GGG. Great fight.

Canelo should take notes on fighting real contenders and quit running from GGG

cant wait for this fight. GGG should be favored by jacobs has the skill to upset GGG. Great fight.

Canelo should take notes on fighting real contenders and quit running from GGG
Me?

*sigh* Poor Golovkin, when will he catch a break?

*sigh* Poor Golovkin, when will he catch a break?

since there are only a few idiots that share the same hatred for golovkin as they did for pacquiao i really dont think gennady cares nor do these idiots matter all that much

since there are only a few idiots that share the same hatred for golovkin as they did for pacquiao i really dont think gennady cares nor do these idiots matter all that much
Thats the point, it shouldn't bother you either. He's one of the most popular fighters in the world who gets more high profile, televised fights than just about any other boxer out there. He's no victim. This is just the type of shit that emotional fans love to spout out at everyone who has any criticism for their favorites.

Thats the point, it shouldn't bother you either. He's one of the most popular fighters in the world who gets more high profile, televised fights than just about any other boxer out there. He's no victim. This is just the type of shit that emotional fans love to spout out at everyone who has any criticism for their favorites.

i commented on the fact that some people, namely those that insinuated that golovkin was ducking jacobs by not giving him more than 25 percent(there is absolutely zero chance that jacobs would give golovkin anymore than the mandated 25 percent if the roles were reversed as should be the case), are going to discredit the win

i have no idea where the "victim" part comes from.

i commented on the fact that some people, namely those that insinuated that golovkin was ducking jacobs by not giving him more than 25 percent(there is absolutely zero chance that jacobs would give golovkin anymore than the mandated 25 percent if the roles were reversed as should be the case), are going to discredit the win

i have no idea where the "victim" part comes from.
I've made the same argument in regards to Canelo and Golovkin. I suspect you think differently when its Golovkin who is being lowballed.

Ah great news! Been waiting for this fight to happen and always held out hope because both parties seemed to be sincere in wanting the fight to happen. I think GGG KO's Danny and cements his status as a P4P great. After that then maybe we'll finally get to see him vs. Canelo if Canelo gets past JCC jr

I've made the same argument in regards to Canelo and Golovkin. I suspect you think differently when its Golovkin who is being lowballed.
75/25 is a little low for Jacobs but 90/10 is just a ridiculous offer for GGG in a fight that will probably generate the most money in years.

GGG opens as an 8-1 favorite over Jacobs.

If you believe in Daniel, there's a fortune to be made.

GGG opens as an 8-1 favorite over Jacobs.

If you believe in Daniel, there's a fortune to be made.

That's a good bet at 8-1. I think Golovkin takes this, but Danny has a real shot at winning.

my guess is that golovkin shouldve taken 25 percent total last year but team canelo did not offer him that. it was a flat rate offer twice as much as golovkins best purse at the time(2mm lemuiex so 4mm)

trying to compare a 4mm dollar canelo offer to a 75/25 jacobs split, set forth by purse bid, is just dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back