#GGGJacobs official - March 18 HBO PPV

GGG opens as an 8-1 favorite over Jacobs.

If you believe in Daniel, there's a fortune to be made.

where do you see that line? im presuming that jacobs is +500 which to me is off. i thought danny would open as a +250-300

Gennady was -800
Danny +550

Put your money on Danny. Everyone wrote him off against Peter too. GGG is obviously a much better fighterbut you're going to be very surprised.

I'm a big GGG fan. But I like Danny a lot too. He's more athletic and bigger than Gennady. Can box and punch. Neither fighter has seen a style and level like they will meet in each other.

Will be ordering the fight but will wait for a bit for betting.

I'm a big GGG fan. But I like Danny a lot too. He's more athletic and bigger than Gennady. Can box and punch. Neither fighter has seen a style and level like they will meet in each other.

Will be ordering the fight but will wait for a bit for betting.

I think everyone should be a GGG fan. I have nothing but good things to say about him and he gets props for taking the fight. May the best man win. You won't hear us talking sit in the media. Mutual respect

Do buy the fight and don't stream it if you can afford it. If you can't, I get it. Not hating as I know it's tough out there. If you xan though support this one. It's fan friendly . I'll figure out a contest or two where I will buy the card for a couple of people on the board and maybe signed gloves or something. I'm open to any suggestions

Do buy the fight and don't stream it if you can afford it. If you can't, I get it. Not hating as I know it's tough out there. If you xan though support this one. It's fan friendly . I'll figure out a contest or two where I will buy the card for a couple of people on the board and maybe signed gloves or something. I'm open to any suggestions

Signed gloves would be nice!

There are a few people on here that I wonder that about. I mean, have you ever read a post from Queen B that made you think she really likes boxing? It seems more like she's doing a research project or something. It's all numbers, figures, dates, etc. It's mind numbing stuff. There is nothing fun about boxing in any of Queen B's posts, it's all shit I pay absolutely no attention to.
We all know that She is really a he.

Gennady was -800
Danny +550

that line does not exist on a mainstream online book.

imo, the reason that line does not exist is because it is bad. i think golovkin is going to win by ko but there is no way that i would pass up jacbos at +550 simply becasue i believe he is going to go off at +250 or 300 for a freeroll

are you just in a troll mood today? This is the 3rd qoute with no substance. I literally dont know wtf youre talking about in this post. fuck off

He's just a terrible poster.

Constant one word posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Why dont you guys ever hire people to put up posters all over the major cities in America.
People like to advertise online, but a giant poster of GGG-Jacobs hanging on the wall of a building, would probably bring you in more attention than you would think.
For instance when a band or group comes to town. I dont know unless the stadium is showing it on their marquee screen that hovers over the highway. If it shows an ad banner online, I probably wont even notice it.
Traveling in a car or on foot, you are generally scanning your area, leaving you more susceptible to notice something you probably wouldnt have bothered with.
Online, though, you are generally there for a reason, and a little ad isn't going to draw you in, and probably most likely will annoy you.

So get some people to make a GGG-Jacobs banner and hang it from the fuckin Space Needle.

Why dont you guys ever hire people to put up posters all over the major cities in America.
People like to advertise online, but a giant poster of GGG-Jacobs hanging on the wall of a building, would probably bring you in more attention than you would think.
For instance when a band or group comes to town. I dont know unless the stadium is showing it on their marquee screen that hovers over the highway. If it shows an ad banner online, I probably wont even notice it.
Traveling in a car or on foot, you are generally scanning your area, leaving you more susceptible to notice something you probably wouldnt have bothered with.
Online, though, you are generally there for a reason, and a little ad isn't going to draw you in, and probably most likely will annoy you.

So get some people to make a GGG-Jacobs banner and hang it from the fuckin Space Needle.

Completely agree. We are going to do a lot of that. Already have a few vans being painted advertising the fight and will be passing stuff out around NY, Houston, Vegas and California.

I think GGG has more going for him in this fight, but Jacobs has fought tougher competition and he's the bigger guy so I don't think the odds should be that far apart. I'll buy the PPV if I'm home that weekend.

I think GGG has more going for him in this fight, but Jacobs has fought tougher competition and he's the bigger guy so I don't think the odds should be that far apart. I'll buy the PPV if I'm home that weekend.

Has he?

He's been in with perhaps the single best opponent of the two, but his body of work isn't better than Golovkin's. He's beaten one good fighter, got KTFO by one good fighter, and after that he's got Mora and Ishe Smith as his #2 and #3 wins. GGG has a dozen Mora and Ishe Smith types on his resume. Plus GGG fought and beat the best amateurs in the world. I don't think the fact that Jacobs fought Quillin is going to be any kind of factor in this fight.

If I didn't ditch HBO on cable and switch to NOW I'd buy this fight. There's no reason technically why HBO can't stream PPVs online, they need to get on that.

If I didn't ditch HBO on cable and switch to NOW I'd buy this fight. There's no reason technically why HBO can't stream PPVs online, they need to get on that.
Or live boxing period. Showtime got it right with their standalone service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back