Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an early Christmas gift from @bigwaverider! Thanks a lot bro! Get your Santa hats now! Were 2 days away!

large-giovanni-ss-gol-xmas-2020.gif

You've certainly earned it by rocking up in this thread like you have. You're at 29 hats & counting :D

tenor.gif

Would be nice to see your creativity in the other shoop threads next year if you're up to it. Much love for helping out so much here though either way.

Edit: I think this vid is BS... it hasn't moved in 3 hrs... & it seems to be looping.

Speaking of Christmas...

Here's a live stream of our EST Christmas Star about to merge in a couple hours. It's different timing for different places in the world. (for ex. Soel Korea is tomorrow)
Don't pay any attention to their "estimated countdown" They've been counting down from 10 minutes all day... lol.

Last edited:
Speaking of Christmas...

Here's a live stream of our EST Christmas Star about to merge in a couple hours. It's different timing for different places in the world. (for ex. Soel Korea is tomorrow)
Don't pay any attention to their "estimated countdown" They've been counting down from 10 minutes all day... lol.

Cool for Saturnalia!!! A wedding ring is to symbolize the ring of Saturn for those who don't know

Speaking of Christmas...

been watching that for an hr and 20 now! When I started watching it, the timer was at 7 minutes and it keeps resetting.

What if you don't do christo mas? Got any head dress for pagans?

chute_boxe78-pegan-hat-jpg.821507

Here'z my contribution... there's so many wayz to go though maybe someone else will make some offeringz :D

lol... I might be having too much fun with this. :D

chute_boxe-w-hat-fire-gif.821518

chute_boxe-w-fire-gif.821519

For the record... I don't think you're going to burn in hell for not being Christian... it's just more fun to shoop it that way. :p

Attachments

• Chute_Boxe-w-hat-&-fire.gif
    Chute_Boxe-w-hat-&-fire.gif
    345 KB · Views: 33
  • Chute_Boxe-w-fire.gif
    Chute_Boxe-w-fire.gif
    320.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
been watching that for an hr and 20 now! When I started watching it, the timer was at 7 minutes and it keeps resetting.
That fooking thing'z been counting down from 10 min. all day... lol.
<{danayeah}>

Good for me though because I'll get to see it at night.
nice work brah!

Thanx bro!~ I thought that seemed like your gig, but then my mind just started racing :D

lol... I might be having too much fun with this. :D

chute_boxe-w-hat-fire-gif.821518

chute_boxe-w-fire-gif.821519

For the record... I don't think you're going to burn in hell for not being Christian... it's just more fun to shoop it that way. :p

That is my McDonald's right there... I'm lovin it.
Burn baby burn, I have no fear of this Hell you speak of!!!
My co worker just asked for someone to put a Wolvie mask on me hahaha!!!

My co worker just asked for someone to put a Wolvie mask on me hahaha!!!
Ask her if it's too late to celebrate Halloween at your place tonight. :cool:

chute_boxe-wolverine-gif.821528

it was simple enough to trim the eye cover away so I threw that one out there too.

chute_boxe-w-halfhat-fire-gif.821524

Alright... last one for me... :D

Attachments

• Chute_Boxe-w-halfhat-&-fire.gif
    Chute_Boxe-w-halfhat-&-fire.gif
    343.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Chute_Boxe-wolverine.gif
    Chute_Boxe-wolverine.gif
    319.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
You've certainly earned it by rocking up in this thread like you have. You're at 29 hats & counting :D

tenor.gif

Would be nice to see your creativity in the other shoop threads next year if you're up to it. Much love for helping out so much here though either way.

I appreciate it man. I'm pretty much a basic shooper, and I appreciate the invitation. You guys did an awesome job there. It's a pleasure making these simple Santa hats to make the forum feel festive. Enjoy the holidays! :)

"Through the years we'll always be together, if the fates allow.."

It's almost Christmas eve! Get your Santa hats here now and let us all celebrate together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back