Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for our annual Santa Hat Avatar Thread! Want a Santa Hat on your AV? You come to the right place.

Brought to you by @bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @Doughie99. @dindonker, @giovanni_ss

Instructions for requests:
  • 1. Post your request and @ tag all shoopers above so we see your request.
  • 2. That's it.
If your avatar can't take a hat, maybe we can put some animated snowfall, Xmas lights, or otherwise make it Christmassy. If your request hasn't been filled and you see others that have been made after your request, please @ tag us again. Some of these can fall through the cracks.

Pm0gklN.gif

(We need more volunteers. I could really use the help this year. @ tag me if you want to help. I will put your name in the OP) Anyone can fulfill requests (not just those named in the OP). Make sure to call it out first so we don't have multiple people making the same one. Some Santa Hats are in the spoiler or you can use your own. It would be nice if you post your template so others can share. I will put them in the second post.

*****SANTA HAT TEMPLATES ARE IN THIS SPOILER.*****
0x4H4RC.png
35tWnm7.png
oJOddZd.png
4qJcbTX.png

YgJNllU.png
52Bodhl.png

epmn2mF.png
59ckybX.png
HdbH2US.png
NeR7f4U.png
dPvxNYs.png
p071Mfc.png
uNFdhMq.png
lZf94AN.png
z3GiHAq.png
9HGgc50.png
5vFnXuh.png
cVcjJVh.png

bhBZLbz.png
@JustBleed69 IDC which hat lol
@bigwaverider @Arqueto @Doughie99 @dindonker @giovanni_ss

Is it just me, or does Gina look like a brunette twin of that one really pretty red haired woman from the 90's? Angela Everhart?... Can't remember though... Any way, great AV Gio, and an awesome job by whomever worked on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gio
Good idea! You are in charge!! :D

At your service. It was a good learning experience. :D
1W5GIQm.gif

BWR, insanely good job on that gif with the chicken and pee duh!!! Maybe applying my head from one of the myrddin wild shoops he did of me yesterday would be funny in that scrap! Just a thought. Be well and merry xmas if I don't log in, in the next few days. Videre til det nye året bror

lol... I might be having too much fun with this. :D

chute_boxe-w-hat-fire-gif.821518

chute_boxe-w-fire-gif.821519

For the record... I don't think you're going to burn in hell for not being Christian... it's just more fun to shoop it that way. :p

A cannibal corpse album cover as a back drop could work well also

ok here we go this is the full gif at full speed
normal-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

this is the full gif slowed down about 40%. I like to slow down gifs cause you can see more stuff and they last longer
slow-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

BWR, insanely good job on that gif with the chicken and pee duh!!! Maybe applying my head from one of the myrddin wild shoops he did of me yesterday would be funny in that scrap! Just a thought. Be well and merry xmas if I don't log in, in the next few days. Videre til det nye året bror

Thanks brah. Yea that one took a lot of wiggling some heads into position. Are you and @ThePsychoticKane buddies or something? is that why you want to be in there?

Last edited:
Thanks brah. Yea that one took a lot of wiggling some heads into position. Are you and @ThePsychoticKane buddies or something? is that why you want to be in there?

No, I've actually never seen any of his posts but I liked his pick for the fight gif. Although having that same fight scene with maybe arqueto, etc vs me or me vs me would be funny. No worries, you don't have to put in that type of work again on my behalf. Me vs Mando would be crits as well bruh hahaha. I might have to bring my laptop home from work for the time off just to keep this thread on watch though. Always entertaining.

Oh, and sorry about my drunken encrypted messages. I sometimes think they are just fun to figure out what the truck I'm saying. I'll stop though

No, I've actually never seen any of his posts but I liked his pick for the fight gif. Although having that same fight scene with maybe arqueto, etc vs me or me vs me would be funny. No worries, you don't have to put in that type of work again on my behalf. Me vs Mando would be crits as well bruh hahaha. I might have to bring my laptop home from work for the time off just to keep this thread on watch though. Always entertaining.

Oh, and sorry about my drunken encrypted messages. I sometimes think they are just fun to figure out what the truck I'm saying. I'll stop though

That was a super big project brah and took a few hours to do. Maybe I can find something simple for ya? Something more in the one hour range? I mean I cuold use that same scene and swap heads in a short period of time, but really it is ThePsychoticKane's gif.

edit: do you have a larger version of your av? its easier for me to work with a larger image rather than something so tiny.

580955.jpg

I did a translation of what you said and this is what I came up with. It's Norwegian. Are you from Norway? "On to the new year brother".

And by 'Mando' do you mean the Madalorian?Made this the other day for my homeboy @Myrddin Wild.

WVOkQiG.gif

Last edited:
That was a super big project brah and took a few hours to do. Maybe I can find something simple for ya? Something more in the one hour range? I mean I cuold use that same scene and swap heads in a short period of time, but really it is ThePsychoticKane's gif.

I did a translation of what you said and this is what I came up with. It's Norwegian. Are you from Norway? "On to the new year brother".

And by 'Mando' do you mean the Madalorian?Made this the other day for my homeboy @Myrddin Wild.

WVOkQiG.gif
Well that's a big reason I appreciate your work, is the time and effort you apply. It's very unselfish of yourself. I completely understand it's his gif and I'm not a robber of gifs. Not Norwegian, my aunt was full blood though. Your translation is correct and I thought it was fitting. Yes Mandalorian and that is a sick gif my brother, oh yeah. If you want I could send some other photos of me to your pm to mess with? Don't have to be gifs your shoops are masterful.

Well that's a big reason I appreciate your work, is the time and effort you apply. It's very unselfish of yourself. I completely understand it's his gif and I'm not a robber of gifs. Not Norwegian, my aunt was full blood though. Your translation is correct and I thought it was fitting. Yes Mandalorian and that is a sick gif my brother, oh yeah. If you want I could send some other photos of me to your pm to mess with? Don't have to be gifs your shoops are masterful.

Thanks for the compliments brah! Hahaha "robber of gifs". I like that! And yea send them in a PM brah. that would be cool. I love doing Mando shoops. I've done quite a few. Here is one that is kind of a two part series with @Myrddin Wild and @Clippy. It's a bit tricky removing stuff from the video in order to place @Clippy's head.

YWeuW33.gif

RaDVmqx.gif

Thanks for the compliments brah! Hahaha "robber of gifs". I like that! And yea send them in a PM brah. that would be cool. I love doing Mando shoops. I've done quite a few. Here is one that is kind of a two part series with @Myrddin Wild and @Clippy. It's a bit tricky removing stuff from the video in order to place @Clippy's head.

YWeuW33.gif

RaDVmqx.gif
Glorious!

YWeuW33.gif

RaDVmqx.gif

Hoe lee trucking chit man!!! Clippy and Wild in such a great shoop!!! Those are so well done it's almost undescribable. I'll send you some if I'm able to sign in on my phone. The ads make it impossible most of the time so it would be nice if I can send some. I hate photograph of myself so please be nice when and if they go through.

Here ya go brah. Poor @Arqueto. If you want me to swap him out for someone else, maybe I can if it inst too difficult. This is a 9.5 sec gif (225 frames) although I slowed it down some so it's probably 12-13 real seconds. Without making a big production, I think it came out cool. Still took close to 1.5 hrs.

GY485X8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back