Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 week before Christmas! Get your santa hats here now!

7-days-till-christmas-day.png

Since I'm new to the gif game and trying to make one without the file being heavy, etc, the gif would start at 0:31 to 0:36

I found the video but it's not allowing the link, so you might need to go to it

I'll finished this up tomorrow for you. I made a lot of progress on it today but was preoccupied with some other issues. i wanted to show you what i had so far so you didn't think i forgot. i may slow it down just a notch. "back of your head" in spoiler :D

thepsych-xmas-202.gif

back-kanenorbury-head-png.820634

Attachments

• back kanenorbury head.png
    back kanenorbury head.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 34
I'll finished this up tomorrow for you. I made a lot of progress on it today but was preoccupied with some other issues. i wanted to show you what i had so far so you didn't think i forgot. i may slow it down just a notch. "back of your head" in spoiler :D

thepsych-xmas-202.gif

back-kanenorbury-head-png.820634

Lmao, that looks fantastic, I love how you made the back of the head look so anime tho, take as much time as you need, if you feel like going for more work on it then I can wait, go nuts on it.

Great job! :)

Lmao, that looks fantastic, I love how you made the back of the head look so anime tho, take as much time as you need, if you feel like going for more work on it then I can wait, go nuts on it.

I literally just cut out your hair, made some triangles below, filled those with that yellow and made a black outline. Voila!! Back of head! I reckon that white blob is a mistake...

ok here we go

this is the full gif at full speed
normal-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

this is the full gif slowed down about 40%. I like to slow down gifs cause you can see more stuff and they last longer
slow-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

this is the AV. The is is whole image and it is resized to 192 x 192. the guys will look a little squished and tall. it looks good. both AV's are slowed down about 40%.
av-The-Psychotic-Kane-xmas-2020.gif

this is the AV and I cropped into the scene. this is more true to scale but you lose some of the scenery.
av-square-The-Psychotic-Kane-xmas-2020.gif

ok here we go

this is the full gif at full speed
normal-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

this is the full gif slowed down about 40%. I like to slow down gifs cause you can see more stuff and they last longer
slow-thepsych-xmas-2020.gif

this is the AV. The is is whole image and it is resized to 192 x 192. the guys will look a little squished and tall. it looks good. both AV's are slowed down about 40%.
av-The-Psychotic-Kane-xmas-2020.gif

this is the AV and I cropped into the scene. this is more true to scale but you lose some of the scenery.
av-square-The-Psychotic-Kane-xmas-2020.gif

iu

Excellent Job man! that's a masterpiece you've made btw, thank you so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back