Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2022 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

Santa-Avatar-Request-Form-JPEG.jpg

You my friend are a hell of a man on many levels.

First available gig after lockdown was RTJ. Mate they fucking rocked it. Thanks in advance sherbro.

Thanks dude. Sorry I totally missed this message.

Ah quality that must have been an awesome gig, especially being the first you went to after lockdown. Where did you see them? Anybody good supporting?

Thanks dude. Sorry I totally missed this message.

Ah quality that must have been an awesome gig, especially being the first you went to after lockdown. Where did you see them? Anybody good supporting?
It was at the Victoria Warehouse in Manchester, like that venue. The support was some old school DJ, some guy from Oakland who dj’ed on tour for a few bands I’d heard of. He was shit to be honest! Skills weren’t up to much and he played some absolute gash tunes. RTJ’s set list was basically every single one of my favourites. Maybe the best gig I’ve been to. Got my first dose of Covid there, and even when I felt like death it was worth it :)

Enjoy your day our Franco.

It was at the Victoria Warehouse in Manchester, like that venue. The support was some old school DJ, some guy from Oakland who dj’ed on tour for a few bands I’d heard of. He was shit to be honest! Skills weren’t up to much and he played some absolute gash tunes. RTJ’s set list was basically every single one of my favourites. Maybe the best gig I’ve been to. Got my first dose of Covid there, and even when I felt like death it was worth it :)

Enjoy your day our Franco.

Cool mate, yeah I think I might have been to that venue for one of the Warehouse Project nights.

I've seen RTJ a couple of times now. Once at Brixton Academy with Danny Brown supporting. Both were excellent.
Saw them again at Finsbury Park. Iggy Pop, Queens of the Stoneage, The Hives and Miles Kane all played that day. Was a pretty epic day.
Both gigs were after the released RTJ3 so same as you all my favourites were played.

Have a good one as well my G.

Cool mate, yeah I think I might have been to that venue for one of the Warehouse Project nights.

I've seen RTJ a couple of times now. Once at Brixton Academy with Danny Brown supporting. Both were excellent.
Saw them again at Finsbury Park. Iggy Pop, Queens of the Stoneage, The Hives and Miles Kane all played that day. Was a pretty epic day.
Both gigs were after the released RTJ3 so same as you all my favourites were played.

Have a good one as well my G.
Wow that show in Finsbury Park must have been incredible. What a lineup. I saw a show at Brixton Academy - super rad jazz pianist Abdullah Ibrahim. I was visiting and ran into a friend who was his manager. Good times.

Back