Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2022 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

@MrCoffee here you go

rWrYyoe.gif
Beauty! Thank you!

Could I have one please?? @Arqueto @giovanni_ss @SenorFranko @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane

I was thinking Geralt with some of that snow and/or a hat ? Maybe a merry Christmas at the bottom?
109655bc83a8fec5a1a0682a3ae11aa2.gif

or if you can’t do that maybe Oliver queen shooting a candy cane or something with a hat on
stephen-amell-green-arrow.gif

thanks so much if anybody can help me out it’s awesome you’re doing this for all of us. Spreading the Christmas cheer like some top notch humans. Love Christmas.

Last edited:
Could I have one please?? @Arqueto @giovanni_ss @SenorFranko @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane

I was thinking Geralt with some of that snow and/or a hat ? Maybe a merry Christmas at the bottom?

or if you can’t do that maybe Oliver queen shooting a candy cane or something with a hat on

thanks so much if anybody can help me out it’s awesome you’re doing this for all of us. Spreading the Christmas cheer like some top notch humans. Love Christmas.

I got you bud

Here you go bud. Happy Holidays

U0OMpkW.gif

Back