Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2022 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
9epvMpM.gif

Welcome to Sherdog's Annual Santa Hat AV Thread
Want a Santa hat AV? this is the place for you!

How to get your Santa Hat AV you ask?
  • 1 Post your request and @ tag the Avatar Elite Crew (important!) so we see your request.
  • 2 That's it ;)
Brought to you by the 'Avatar Elite Crew' @Arqueto, @giovanni_ss, @SenorFranko, @Doughie99. @MrPsychoticKane

eXhJ5O6.png
This year we will be offering a special item to anyone that would like one in their AV. We have a @bigwaverider forever holiday sweater available to honour our brother the greatest shooper of all time who is no longer with us :(. We love you brother. BWR Forever!!!

If you would like a BWR forever sweater make sure to ask for one in your request.

x293ram.png

If your avatar can't take a hat, request some animated snowfall, Xmas lights, or otherwise make it Christmassy. If your request hasn't been filled and you see others that have been made after your request,please @ tag us again.

We won't get notified if you don't tag us :)

.gif requests may take some time, so be patient.

Santa Hat, BWR Forever Sweater, and Christmas Templates in the Spoiler Below

RtF6FmZ.png
KxBCtCe.png
dXRx4sv.png
dXRx4sv.png
FhKcxvu.png
htxSKQd.png
ub4hEWa.png
GwfxbLw.png
TWz562G.png
OcD73pI.png
N0hRim7.png
bOP8Nk7.png

@Arqueto @giovanni_ss @SenorFranko @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane

I have but two questions, but first I have to say that y'all been a big inspiration... and just love some of the stuff that comes off these threads.

Anyhoo... one, how the heck do you put snow in that keeps falling? And two, can you throw a snowstorm in this one...
UOaXpk2.png

Thanks for the inspiration and all the laughs!

@Arqueto @giovanni_ss @SenorFranko @Doughie99 @MrPsychoticKane

I have but two questions, but first I have to say that y'all been a big inspiration... and just love some of the stuff that comes off these threads.

Anyhoo... one, how the heck do you put snow in that keeps falling? And two, can you throw a snowstorm in this one...
UOaXpk2.png

Thanks for the inspiration and all the laughs!

You use a snow overlay gif like this one bud:

DQj2mkq.gif

Then put it in screen mode in Photoshop or whatever you're using to get rid of the black parts. It will then look like this:

epwwM3O.gif

Fuck, I'm a dick guys.

I would love to spruce up my AV even more but not with a santa hat because I don't want to ruin Paulies hair.

Would it be impossible to add some christmas decors or anything really to make it even more christmassy? :) Maybe a christmassy framing or something.. I'm not sure, you guys are the pros

Back