Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2023 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

Is it too late to get one of those Santa hats Gentlemen?

@Arqueto , @SenorFranko , @Doughie99, @MrPsychoticKane, @Reach4theSky
thQaFTd.jpg

Dang I just realized I'm wearing the same hat from last year lol
Massive thanks for representing that Santa hat all year round bro. Big respect, It's much appreciated.

@Sasha want to give you a special thanks for repping your Christmas Avatar all year round as well. When you put your request in we were all laughing our heads off. I didn't think there was any way it could be done. @Arqueto smashed out that masterpiece and it still makes me laugh everytime I see it. Nice one G.

Cool drawing bud :)
Thanks brother. Old one of my 30 second drawings. I'm exhausted trying to take of this old man that's not even blood related treating me like shit. The nurse just left again and tried to tell em without crying that she knows that if he doesn't stop there's no one but a social worker to aid him. I lost my job too. Fuck, my spine is swelling like a b. I'm unable to take pain meds not that I have teh money. Anyway, be well. Thanks again to you Arqueto for picking up the mythical reigns of BWR.

Massive thanks for representing that Santa hat all year round bro. Big respect, It's much appreciated.

@Sasha want to give you a special thanks for repping your Christmas Avatar all year round as well. When you put your request in we were all laughing our heads off. I didn't think there was any way it could be done. @Arqueto smashed out that masterpiece and it still makes me laugh everytime I see it. Nice one G.
Oh, thanks a lot for your kind message ! Honestly that Xmas 2022 avatar was so good that I never considered changing it. I also liked the idea of having a touch of Christmas spirit all year round.
I wouldn't be surprised if we had the same discussion in one year <45>.

@Arqueto did a great job (which started in Halloween 2022 IIRC), when you take into consideration that my request was something like " eh you see that panda-ant... so it needs to have a predator head, but also, in the background, don't forget that wine-drinking-capybara drawing, but in a gloomy way. Obviously it gotta ooze Christmas magic." Lmao.

Have a great Christmas. Like last year, I'll be spending Christmas and NYE's nights at work in psychiatry. I remember it well, we only had one patient for Christmas, he was touching.

Please take care ! And happy holidays.

Back