Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

People immediately started talking about it being Muslims etc... and I made the point to note that we probably shouldn't begin trying to score points. Nobody who came in afterwards has much to say, because they waited until it was safe. On the plus side, we now know who is just shitty scurd-of-muslims guy and who is shitty "musbewhitedude" guys.
edit

No Jew was killed as he couldnt enter the Synagogue.
At least 1 victim was ethnic german, so all that Neo Nazi could manage is kill actual germans...................

I heard it today and I was very surprised that both victims were Germans. Not a single politician has mentioned it so far? Yes, the fact that this scumbag had the intention to kill jews is terrible, but not even one sentence of sympathy regarding the actual German victims tells you something.

Getting slowly triggered

I heard it today and I was very surprised that both victims were Germans. Not a single politician has mentioned it so far? Yes, the fact that this scumbag had the intention to kill jews is terrible, but not even one sentence of sympathy regarding the actual German victims tells you something.

Getting slowly triggered

I'd say it's fair to assume that 95% of the people in the synagogue were actual Germans.

Ben Shapiro is so full of crap as he rants and raves about black guys assaulting Jews in New York while these extremists cant seem to stop shooting up Synagogues

Apparently he knows whats good for business

Are you suggesting there have been more synagogue shootings this year than beatings?

Yea exactly can't provide nothing. I never saw someone talk about or think about the same things those shooters did. But you only been on here less then 90 days so you don't have a leg to stand on.

Lol he has been here a lot more than 90 days.

I'd say it's fair to assume that 95% of the people in the synagogue were actual Germans.

Not ethnic Germans. The people in the synagogue would say as much.

german nationals.

23 and me will show that they aren’t German.

Getting slowly triggered
gonna assume you two are wording it wrong, because otherwise you're saying jews aren't actually german

Halle (Saxony-Anhalt): Shots were fired in the Paulus quarter in front of the synagogue on Wednesday afternoon. At least two people are said to have been killed. In addition, a hand grenade is said to have been thrown at the Jewish cemetery. The perpetrator is said to have fired several shots with a submachine gun, shot a woman and injured several people. The shooter is said to be fleeing in the direction of Leipzig. The police asked the people in Halle to stay in their homes or to go to safe places. Currently (1 pm German time) there is to be an exchange of fire in Wiedersdorf (near Queis).

At least 2 dead reported so far.
if you are jewish and live in germany leave

they just pretend hitler and his political buddies were behind killing jews.

We all see your posts. Your brain is wired the wrong way. And please stop acting like you’re some good guy, you’re not a good guy at all. You’re hateful, spiteful and ignorant
The only one who seems this way in this discussion is you, Mike Tyson, Leagon and JDragon. Re-read your posts guys, you sound unhinged tbh. Take a break once in awhile, enjoy your wonderful countries!

What Sherdog WR user share the same ideology as the racist shooter??? I will wait for your bullshit answer.
Any who push the border invasion fear mongering, for one.

So roughly half of the right wing posters on here are in good company

Not ethnic Germans. The people in the synagogue would say as much.

german nationals.

23 and me will show that they aren’t German.
You'd be surprised. European Jewry has intermixed with the natives plenty. For some it's a big part of their identity, for others not so much. It's same in Russia.

Back