Crime German Neo-Nazi attempts mass killing at synagogue, kills two with improvised submachine gun

I'm picturing a street in Germany being overrun by African and middle-eastern migrants, and the neo-nazi German guy just sitting there, not even paying attention to them, and thinking "Hmmm... I think Jews are the problem!"
Bruh

I'm picturing a street in Germany being overrun by African and middle-eastern migrants, and the neo-nazi German guy just sitting there, not even paying attention to them, and thinking "Hmmm... I think Jews are the problem!"
Bruh
<{CMPALM}>

Bruh

Where was he nye a few years ago?

I don't advocate any violence, but maybe actually shoot somebody raping your women, or who is starting to.

This guy was a retarded loon.

It's still a complex project to undertake by a guy who cannot break down a wooden door and that arrives late to his own terrorist attack. However that's somewhat expected, most of these guys are not dumb but they're fuck ups.

It's about the level of a year 11 high school tech studies project.
It doesn't require intelligence, just a basic ability to follow instructions and use hand tools.
The magazine is the weakest point of the design in terms of reliability (aside from the rate of fire from the simple bolt design). Even though it's a simple single stack, getting the feed lips right would take some effort.

Tools needed:
1. Electric Drill or Drill Press
2. Drill Bits 1.5 to 9mm diameter
3. Hacksaw
4. Large Files, Round, Half Round and Flat
5. Angle Grinder
6. Bench Grinder
7. Hammer
8. Set square
9. 14.2 mm (9/16) Taper Pin Reamer
10. Taper Cutting Tool
11. Countersink Tool
12. Large Vice
Materials needed:
TUBE SIZES REQUIRED
1. 30 x 30 x 2mm Upper Receiver
2. 30 x 30 x 1.6mm Lower Receiver
3. 14.29 x 3.25mm Barrel (SMT)*
4. 12.70 x 2.03mm Breech Block (SMT/SHT/ERW)*
5. 25.40 x 12.70 x 1.6mm Magazine
6. 12.70 x 0.91mm Magazine
7. 34.93 x 15.88 x 1.6mm Magazine Well
8. 40 x 20 x 1.6mm Grip
9. 50.80 x 1.6mm Trigger Guard
* Seamless mechanical/Seamless hydraulic/Electric Resistance Welded
MATERIALS REQUIRED
1. 3” x 2” x 1/8” Steel Plate (Trigger)
2. 10mm Hexagon Wrench/Key (Sear)*
3. ½” Shaft Lock Collars x 14
4. 5 and 6mm Shaft Lock Collars x 2
6. 5.5mm dia’ Steel Rod x 24” long (or 7/32”)
7. 19.05 x 5mm Flat Bar x 25” long (or 3/4 x 3/16 )
8. 3mm dia’ Steel Rod x 5 ½”long (or 1/8”)
9. 9.5 x 1.6mm Steel Strip (Sheet) x 6” long (or 3/8”x 1/16”)
10. 19.05 x 9.5mm Flat Bar x 9” long (or 3/4 x 3/8”)
11. 20 Gauge Piano Wire (Music Wire) Purchase several rolls
12. 18 Gauge x 7/16” Spring Steel Strip, 12”long
13. 20 Gauge x ½” Spring Steel Strip, 8” long
14. 6mm dia’ Socket Screws (x 11) 9mm long (or 1/4” x 3/8”)

There was a machinist in my city who was making a much improved version and selling it to bikies.
He'd gone to the trouble to use a button press to rifle the barrels, and changed the bolt design (made it heavier) to get the rate of fire down to @ 600 rpm. He got 10 years.
203c0a677713ad6fb6319cefb0f10a59

baa4a93a37853e76798324d731a50ed1

We (USA) actually have a very rich history of White-on-Black violence, which is grossly disproportionate given our demographic composition. The public’s ignorance of that history largely reflects a certain editorial perspective (i.e., the perspective of the MSM, politicians, academics, and other powerful interests who benefit from this narrative). It does not reflect the public’s overall attitude toward racially motivated crime. In the past, people were more willing to chalk up the “violence gap” to things like slavery. In 2019, not so much, because it’s the same story in every country on the planet.

The fact is, so much of our society is built upon grievance politics that the people invested cannot afford to let it go. It’s not honest. It’s not healthy. If we want to truly make progress as a society, we need to deal with reality.

That might make sense to you, but in practice, race/identity is only deemed relevant when certain races are involved. When the victim is black (or occasionally Jewish, or Latino), it is presumptively a hate crime. When the victim is White, it is presumptively overblown mischief, or “general crime.” When the criminal is Black, it’s an isolated incident, a symptom of poverty, or biased/racist law enforcement. When the criminal is White, it’s a symptom of widespread White supremacy. Pretty sweet deal if you’re black, but it sucks if you’re White (or presumed White, as George Zimmerman can attest).

I have nothing against Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Whites, Indians, Semites, Sikhs, etc. But if the rules are enforced against one group, they should be enforced against all. Let the chips fall where they may.

If you're lucky, someday some mayonnaise brand will start an ad campaign with the phrase, "I'm not racist, but..." and they'll use you in their commercials. You'll be like Flo from Progressive, but with a sandier vagina.

If you're lucky, someday some mayonnaise brand will start an ad campaign with the phrase, "I'm not racist, but..." and they'll use you in their commercials. You'll be like Flo from Progressive, but with a sandier vagina.
I think what he said is pretty accurate. Your grandkids will be having the same argument because you refuse to discuss the topic without finger pointing. Lack of accountability because of identity politics is a massive problem today.

2 people? Wow these white nationalists really are more dangerous than Muslims.

It's about the level of a year 11 high school tech studies project.
It doesn't require intelligence, just a basic ability to follow instructions and use hand tools.
The magazine is the weakest point of the design in terms of reliability (aside from the rate of fire from the simple bolt design). Even though it's a simple single stack, getting the feed lips right would take some effort.

Tools needed:
1. Electric Drill or Drill Press
2. Drill Bits 1.5 to 9mm diameter
3. Hacksaw
4. Large Files, Round, Half Round and Flat
5. Angle Grinder
6. Bench Grinder
7. Hammer
8. Set square
9. 14.2 mm (9/16) Taper Pin Reamer
10. Taper Cutting Tool
11. Countersink Tool
12. Large Vice
Materials needed:
TUBE SIZES REQUIRED
1. 30 x 30 x 2mm Upper Receiver
2. 30 x 30 x 1.6mm Lower Receiver
3. 14.29 x 3.25mm Barrel (SMT)*
4. 12.70 x 2.03mm Breech Block (SMT/SHT/ERW)*
5. 25.40 x 12.70 x 1.6mm Magazine
6. 12.70 x 0.91mm Magazine
7. 34.93 x 15.88 x 1.6mm Magazine Well
8. 40 x 20 x 1.6mm Grip
9. 50.80 x 1.6mm Trigger Guard
* Seamless mechanical/Seamless hydraulic/Electric Resistance Welded
MATERIALS REQUIRED
1. 3” x 2” x 1/8” Steel Plate (Trigger)
2. 10mm Hexagon Wrench/Key (Sear)*
3. ½” Shaft Lock Collars x 14
4. 5 and 6mm Shaft Lock Collars x 2
6. 5.5mm dia’ Steel Rod x 24” long (or 7/32”)
7. 19.05 x 5mm Flat Bar x 25” long (or 3/4 x 3/16 )
8. 3mm dia’ Steel Rod x 5 ½”long (or 1/8”)
9. 9.5 x 1.6mm Steel Strip (Sheet) x 6” long (or 3/8”x 1/16”)
10. 19.05 x 9.5mm Flat Bar x 9” long (or 3/4 x 3/8”)
11. 20 Gauge Piano Wire (Music Wire) Purchase several rolls
12. 18 Gauge x 7/16” Spring Steel Strip, 12”long
13. 20 Gauge x ½” Spring Steel Strip, 8” long
14. 6mm dia’ Socket Screws (x 11) 9mm long (or 1/4” x 3/8”)

There was a machinist in my city who was making a much improved version and selling it to bikies.
He'd gone to the trouble to use a button press to rifle the barrels, and changed the bolt design (made it heavier) to get the rate of fire down to @ 600 rpm. He got 10 years.
203c0a677713ad6fb6319cefb0f10a59

baa4a93a37853e76798324d731a50ed1
Reported to authorities.
Enjoy your red flag.

Save that mayonnaise for yourself

quite a few people on here share the same ideology as the neo nazi shooter which why members such as @JamesRussler are downplaying the attack and trying to get the thread bushed.

quite a few people on here share the same ideology as the neo nazi shooter which why members such as @JamesRussler are downplaying the attack and trying to get the thread bushed.
What Sherdog WR user share the same ideology as the racist shooter??? I will wait for your bullshit answer.

What Sherdog WR user share the same ideology as the racist shooter??? I will wait for your bullshit answer.

Read any other threads revolving around white supremacist shooters and you will find your answer genius. Don't pretend like you don't know what I am talking about.

Read any other threads revolving around white supremacist shooters and you will find your answer genius. Don't pretend like you don't know what I am talking about.
Yea exactly can't provide nothing. I never saw someone talk about or think about the same things those shooters did. But you only been on here less then 90 days so you don't have a leg to stand on.

Bruh

It's almost like how you picture Germany doesnt align with reality at all.

Oh, would you ban me from polite society, Comrade? Do my posts make you clutch your pearls as you drink your tea? Oh how dreadful.

I would send you to live in a small colony on Mars if it was possible. You’re mentally deranged and have no business around others in a normal society. You’re off the wall and most likely have a mental disorder.

Back