Media Germaine De Randamie is a Full Time Police Officer

It's due to shitty UFC pay, Stipe is also sticking it out with the fire services for that pension. Shit is embarrassing you have UFC Champs with full time/part time jobs and it's sold to naive cunts as they're down to Earth grounded people that's why LOL
It took over 6 years just for her to fight 7 times so she's not gonna be big balling. Most UFC fighters even say after there 2nd or 3rd contract "i'm finally training full time" (meaning no other job in the way).

It's not too suprising that so many fighters hold jobs. Unless your depending on someone else you pretty much have to work for the 4-7 years of minor leagues to get into the UFC and the first 2 or 3 years of UFC for most is basically minor league as well in terms of card placement and pay

dear usman
take a private jet to nigeria and stay there
and snakes have bones

Get yourself a good accountant and use your write offs against the profit you make like a mother fucker provided you don't use Real Estate agents there's really no trail as to the capital gains taxes in the profit of the sale of the fixer upper houses. Do one a year and you're pretty safe not to trigger any audit.
I disagree on there being no trail since real estate transactions are absurdly public and your dealing with tens of thousands of dollars per transaction, butttt you are right on the accountant part for sure. I flip 2-3 a year myself and it’s generally regarded as a bad tax strategy in the real estate investment world without income properties as cash dumps for write offs. Having a creative and good accountant is everything I’m learning though

You really have no idea what goes into being a firefighter, quit being a hater and get real.

You can buy fixer upper houses on your spare time, sell them for profit and don't declare it as income and still work a $100,000.00 a year government job with full benefits, retire at 55 full pension and still flip houses while you spend winters in Yuma, golf and fully support your alcoholism.
Flipping houses is a lot harder than being a firefighter. Firefighters are generally not that busy, as long as you are fit enough and not a retard you can be a firefighter. Flipping houses takes real knowledge in real estate, knowledge in repairs and remodeling if you are gonna buy fixer uppers. And not to mention capital to be able to do all that stuff

<30>

When asked what they would do if they weren't UFC fighters and if they ever considered a different career path, Germaine De Randamie said that she already has a full time job. She's a police officer.

Timestamped:

I'm not sure if i'm more surprised by the fact she's a police officer or that she's fighting for the belt this weekend and still has a full time job.

I'm also surprised she didn't decide to arrest Colby.

She's a police officer in the Netherlands. Colby is safe on American soil. Even if she could arrest him here Trump would pardon him. It's good to have friends in high places.
Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter
The Other 10% of the time, they are rushing into FIRE to save people, risking their own lives.

Do you risk death saving others for your job as well?

The Other 10% of the time, they are rushing into FIRE to save people, risking their own lives.

thats more like 1.5% of the time

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter

Say that to the Aussies Fire Fighters putting their lives on the line as our country burns. Say that to the Fire Fighters during 9/11 or the California fires.

You disrespectful ignorant shit.

I despise people like him. Ignorant fuckwit that he is.

Depends on the city. Big city firefighters are busy as fuck. My cousin was a fire fighter in a small City though and he just had to go to one weekly meeting at the station, then he'd just have to be on call for fires that only happened like once a month.

That's super interesting but did you know that Ten Years ago, Brian Ortega was given a choice..

Back