Media Germaine De Randamie is a Full Time Police Officer

<{Fergie}>

I don't hate anyone
191205_abcnl_pelosi_hate1_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
is that you? what size of diapers do you wear under that formal wear granny?

she looks like she can be edson barbozas mom lol
hwoarang, iv never payed attention fully to your av. is that a mother fucker welding with a modified gasoline/welding helmet? or just some asshole dressed up like Stipe Miocics arch nemesis?

Cushy job being a cop in Holland because they've legalised everything.

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter

And the other 10% running into buildings others are running out of.

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter

Some people obstruct congress and abuse power on taxpayer money, and some play cards waiting to fight fires and perform CPR. #Thatislife

<30>

When asked what they would do if they weren't UFC fighters and if they ever considered a different career path, Germaine De Randamie said that she already has a full time job. She's a police officer.

Timestamped:

I'm not sure if i'm more surprised by the fact she's a police officer or that she's fighting for the belt this weekend and still has a full time job.

I'm also surprised she didn't decide to arrest Colby.

full time? well that's just not going to work. So much for my Colby/GDR parlay. You ain't going to win UFC gold working a full time job.

Cyborg touched Amanda’s chin and rocked her. If DeRandamie can land clean she can end it!
More likely the other way around but ok, she certainly has more than a punchers chance.

That’s cool I didn’t know she was a cop. I’m looking forward to this fight but think Amanda takes her down and pounds her out

Say that to the Aussies Fire Fighters putting their lives on the line as our country burns. Say that to the Fire Fighters during 9/11 or the California fires.

You disrespectful ignorant shit.
{<jordan}

She's incredibly down to earth, I enjoy listening to her speak she seems very intelligent and it doesn't surprise me she is a full time cop. I don't know if Stipe is full time, but he's still a firefighter. Chris Lytle worked as a firefighter while fighting also.

You really have no idea what goes into being a firefighter, quit being a hater and get real.

You can buy fixer upper houses on your spare time, sell them for profit and don't declare it as income and still work a $100,000.00 a year government job with full benefits, retire at 55 full pension and still flip houses while you spend winters in Yuma, golf and fully support your alcoholism.

This is what people go to prison for when the IRS gets in their anus. I would not recommend.

Back