Media Germaine De Randamie is a Full Time Police Officer

Haha and how do you not declare that profit as income??
For-Sale-by-Owner.jpg

Fsbo doesn’t change the fact that you made a profit sadly. Gotta live in the place for at least two years or it’s taxed as your income or capital gains depending on how you set it up. Unless you know something I don’t, in that case I’m very interested!

Ah look here, we have a tankie chapo in the house.

You somehow think that people who hate cops are "tankies".

That's strange and sounds like the exact kind of idiot who is actually, you know, a tankie.

Fsbo doesn’t change the fact that you made a profit sadly. Gotta live in the place for at least two years or it’s taxes as your income or capital gains depending on how you set it up. Unless you know something I don’t, in that case I’m very interested!

Get yourself a good accountant and use your write offs against the profit you make like a mother fucker provided you don't use Real Estate agents there's really no trail as to the capital gains taxes in the profit of the sale of the fixer upper houses. Do one a year and you're pretty safe not to trigger any audit.

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter
10 years ago I would of agreed with this statement but now a days hell no.

Within the last 10 years they have made all the major cities run paramedic throught the firestation so now the firefighters are mostly doing medical calls/transport and auto accidents (there 5x more busy now then a decade ago when they only ran the engine, now there mostly doing EMS calls which keep you busy)

You somehow think that people who hate cops are "tankies".

That's strange and sounds like the exact kind of idiot who is actually, you know, a tankie.

Actually it is quite a common occurrence, more than you know. Visit any of the tankies' natural inhabitance and you will see them hating police from NA/EU region while also trying to justify China's authoritarian steps.

Start from /r/Chapotraphouse & /r/tankies.

10 years ago I would of agreed with this statement but now a days hell no.

Within the last 10 years they have made all the major cities run paramedic throught the firestation so now the firefighters are mostly doing medical calls/transport and auto accidents (there 5x more busy now then a decade ago when they only ran the engine, now there mostly doing EMS calls which keep you busy)

Yeah, Stipe has estimated up to 95% of the calls his stations (he's part-time at two) receive are for paramedic services.

Actually it is quite a common occurrence, more than you know. Visit any of the tankies' natural inhabitance and you will see them hating police from NA/EU region while also trying to justify China's authoritarian steps.

Start from /r/Chapotraphouse & /r/tankies.

Ah so you're talking about psuedo communist hypocrites. In that case, perhaps at least confirm the dude you're talking to considers themself to be a communist.

Because I dislike cops too, and I would never support China.

"Full time" firefighter. Those guys spend 90% of their time playing cards on tax payer money. Great job if ur an mma fighter

How do you feel about police?

Ah so you're talking about psuedo communist hypocrites. In that case, perhaps at least confirm the dude you're talking to considers themself to be a communist.

Because I dislike cops too, and I would never support China.

I agree that gross generalization is wrong & I was wrong in that sense. But it would also be a gross generalization to lump all police forces around the world under same category. Country to country it differs, From working environments to the works these Cops are doing. Actually it varies in a large country like US too.

Just because they Police in their job description doesn't mean everyone carrying out same type of job duties.

If Anarchy was that easy to live in then we would all be living in that situation & this is coming from an Anarcho-capitalist.

Yea but it's in the Netherlands. All they do is issue littering tickets and do everything in their power to avoid racism accusations.

Back