Georges St-Pierre 'Very Disappointed' By Lack Of UFC Support

With the type of attention fans give to PED's and people who get busted?

You would think GSP would have 100% consensus fans support on this. As we know he doesn't, and many are the very same fans who endlessly complain about PED's.

WTF does that tell you about fans? I'll clue you in. They're full of shit, and don't give a flying fuck about PED's unless their favorite fighter fought someone on them and lost or got embarrassed.

Be careful GSP, you don't want to get uncle Dana mad at you.

FTR though he does have a point

That may contribute to his decision to retire with one more win.

He's one of a few fighters who is big enough to do and say whatever they want. The fact that he rarely says controversial things makes his current irritation a pretty big deal, IMO.

No one threw anyone under the bus - GSP and Hendricks chose to play this little game independently from the UFC, from what I understand.

Why would the UFC even bother getting involved in this shit show in the first place? Nothing good comes of drug testing, in terms of dollars - negative tests don't bring in more money, while positive tests potentially ruin everything.

exactly ufc's top priority is having a system that makes the most money and has credibility

you know what gets dana more pissed than anything? cancelling fights. why? because it costs him the most money. he flipped his shit on nate and jones. they got fights cancelled. guys like chael might get caught cheating but the ppv sold and everyone got paid

the ufc doesnt want pre fight testing because they dont want fights cancelled. you can want the fighters to be clean but not at the expense of having to cancel headline fights. you cant really blame the ufc for feeling that way. its just way different when youve invested millions on a headline/event than talking purely about making sure fighters are clean

again you can want a system that makes sure fighters are clean but at the same time want a system that doesnt cause fights to be cancelled. yes it puts money ahead of integrity but it doesnt mean the ufc isnt in favor better testing that doesnt put fight cancellations in play

gsp is being an idiot about the whole thing imo. hendricks laid out his position on bas's show. gsp had the choice to take hendricks up on wada which is even more strict or forget about the additional testing altogether. he made his choice

it sounds to me gsp is being compensated for all this vada publicity hes bringing out. if thats the case all his statements are biased nonesense. if its not the case then hes creating his own problems then complaining about it

GSP is scared of USADA

he already ran from it once with condit, and he's doing it again

he says he's willing to do it; so why didn't he sign the paperwork and contract usada?

talk is cheap, georgy

you have something to hide?

GSP is scared of USADA

he says he's willing to do it; so why didn't he sign the paperwork and contract usada?

talk is cheap, georgy

You really should catch up.

Given the choice of believing Georges or Dana on any ethical issue, it's not exactly going to be coin toss on who I side with.

Meanwhile, he doesn't even have to make weight in Canada.

exactly ufc's top priority is having a system that makes the most money and has credibility

you know what gets dana more pissed than anything? cancelling fights. why? because it costs him the most money. he flipped his shit on nate and jones. they got fights cancelled. guys like chael might get caught cheating but the ppv sold and everyone got paid

the ufc doesnt want pre fight testing because they dont want fights cancelled. you can want the fighters to be clean but not at the expense of having to cancel headline fights. you cant really blame the ufc for feeling that way. its just way different when youve invested millions on a headline/event than talking purely about making sure fighters are clean

again you can want a system that makes sure fighters are clean but at the same time want a system that doesnt cause fights to be cancelled. yes it puts money ahead of integrity but it doesnt mean the ufc isnt in favor better testing that doesnt put fight cancellations in play

gsp is being an idiot about the whole thing imo. hendricks laid out his position on bas's show. gsp had the choice to take hendricks up on wada which is even more strict or forget about the additional testing altogether. he made his choice

it sounds to me gsp is being compensated for all this vada publicity hes bringing out. if thats the case all his statements are biased nonesense. if its not the case then hes creating his own problems then complaining about it
The problem is that a) GSP is paying VADA, not the other way around and b) GSP agreed to do WADA like Hendricks wanted (on TOP of doing VADA as well) but Hendricks declined the program he suggested in the first place.

GSP is scared of USADA

talk is cheap, georgy

Because Hendricks, who suggested WADA, did an about face and refused to do WADA.

Also, after Anderson lost to Weidman, GSP somehow manages to stay as #2 P4P as Anderson slips down while Jon Jones magically jumps to #1.

I'm glad someone else picked up on this, I thought it was weird.I thought the logical thing to do was to bump both up a spot after Silva lost until their respective next fights to sort out who is where.

Over 170? Nope.

There's no proof that he came in at over 170, and if he had, he could have taken the shorts off...Looking hard for anything to detract GSP.

He didn't stand up to the UFC. They just want nothing to do with this testing debacle between GSP and Hendricks. UFC abides by the commission and Kizer has always been against independent testing. That is likely what's causing the rift.

This was my read as well.

The problem is that a) GSP is paying VADA, not the other way around and b) GSP agreed to do WADA like Hendricks wanted (on TOP of doing VADA as well) but Hendricks declined the program he suggested in the first place.

had no idea hendricks went back on wada. still no idea why gsp is putting himself through this nonsense if its going to cause him any sort of hassle. like if youre going to be bitter about the ufc not backing you on this stuff then maybe think about if its worth it in the first place

Because Hendricks, who suggested WADA, did an about face and refused to do WADA.

Hendricks is doing the same testing as GSP.

Except Hendricks is not testing with VADA, who is paying for GSP's testing and is ran by the likes of Victor Conte.

Fun fact: the weight GSP weighed in at would be considered "making weight" if they fought in Vegas too.

Fun Fact: you're a dumbass

You have 0 evidence of what GSP weighed that day.

Considering the commission says that they round down .9lbs down, GSP had to be at the very least 170lbs, and was most likely .9lbs overweight if I had to guess..

Also this same slimy commission used decimals in other fights, but not with GSP.

Also they didn't even drug test a repeat offender like Nick Diaz. LOL!!!

Back