Georges St-Pierre 'Very Disappointed' By Lack Of UFC Support

Be careful GSP, you don't want to get uncle Dana mad at you.

FTR though he does have a point

GSP is not impressed by the UFC's performance

What does he expect? Dana knows people are cheating and if everyone starts getting popped the ufc will become a joke the way baseball did a while back.

No one threw anyone under the bus - GSP and Hendricks chose to play this little game independently from the UFC, from what I understand.

Why would the UFC even bother getting involved in this shit show in the first place? Nothing good comes of drug testing, in terms of dollars - negative tests don't bring in more money, while positive tests potentially ruin everything.

Cleaning up the sport would probably kill the sport Dana will never back that

Dana White and the UFC's last concern is their fighters.

This is being proven more and more as time goes on. When you have the golden boy speaking up you know there is more shit going on behind the scenes.

It's a shame. UFC seems to employ a lot of astroturfers too because only retards could defend all this shit lately.

What ever happened with the Bio-genesis scandal? I though by now they would have released the names of the MMA stars in the UFC that were enrolled in their program?

Or were they shut up with a big cheque?

I can see where GSP is coming from but I still think it was his mistake to pursue VADA. Jonny's response was perfectly reasonable and the UFC has no reason to get in the middle.

What ever happened with the Bio-genesis scandal? I though by now they would have released the names of the MMA stars in the UFC that were enrolled in their program?

Or were they shut up with a big cheque?

Since they simply stopped talking about it, I'd say second option.

he should channel that level of disappointment towards something else....

for instance, not being able to finish fights.

he should channel that level of disappointment towards something else....

for instance, not being able to finish fights.

don't you ever get tired of repeating the same crap time and time again? you're actually more boring than GSP. Off to the ignore list.

Hendricks and his camp along with useless Kizer are more to blame .
They put the Shady part in all this Shadyness .
Slim would be proud of Hendricks and his camp .

Back