Georges St-Pierre 'Very Disappointed' By Lack Of UFC Support

ehh if its the vada thing, thats between georges and hendricks

For the record GSP agreed to do both WADA and VADA.

Hendricks is ducking and it seems suspect as hell.
I'm not saying Hendricks is juicing, I actually don't think he is, but I will laugh if GSP passes everything and Hendricks fails his basic pee test.

I'm not saying Hendricks is juicing, I actually don't think he is, but I will laugh if GSP passes everything and Hendricks fails his basic pee test.

I don't think he is either, but nobody can deny it seems suspect.

Shouldn't the UFC be backing Hendricks too?

Dosn't he have a job there?!

I don't think he is juicing to get bigger, but I'm curious to see how he performs his weight cut. He does gain and lose a lot of weight between fights, I'd guess that Tristar suspects he is taking a shortcut somewhere.

"I am not impressed by your supportance"

GSP is one of 2 or 3 guys in the UFC who can afford to. He acts nice but the guy actually has a lot of clout

This.

Dana acts like a talk first, think second esque badass but he'll know how to hold his tongue with a draw like GSP.

I'm thinking that or if he gets a finish.

He must be mad that GSP cornholed his mother and didn't sign an autograph on his way out.

Hah! Maybe TonyCPA will challenge him to a death match, and we can stream it live on sherdog!

This really isn't good for the ufc.

I am still wondering why he gives a hoot. Support? For what, doing drug testing? Fuck it, if hendricks doesnt want to do it, then stop worrying about it.

Seems silly to whine about.

The UFC may be edging toward being as shady as boxing; I hope not, but it may be inevitable.

I don't think they want to clean up the sport.

Also, (just generally speaking here, no bans) if a fighter I was taking on just all of a sudden ducks and sneaks out on testing, I would think "hmmmmmmm"

Be careful GSP, you don't want to get uncle Dana mad at you.

FTR though he does have a point

GSP dont give a fuck about danas tantrums, he is a legend and set for life

canadas greatest athlete and best in the world in hhis weight

Back