Georges St-Pierre 'Very Disappointed' By Lack Of UFC Support

GSP expects protection from the UFC the way the cycling union protected Lance.

Anybody still got the video of Mersh informing Diaz that he changed the weight limit.

Gsp has carried the ufc for a while...he can be successful without the ufc support system. He is one of the all time greats.

Glad to see GSP standing up to the UFC.

Dislike his fighting style, like him a lot as a person, dude is an excellent example.
He didn't stand up to the UFC. They just want nothing to do with this testing debacle between GSP and Hendricks. UFC abides by the commission and Kizer has always been against independent testing. That is likely what's causing the rift.

Last edited:
Gsp has carried the ufc for a while...he can be successful without the ufc support system. He is one of the all time greats.

With it recently announced GSP might retire after this fight, and now this, it looks like he is not very happy with the ufc. GSP can do whatever he wants, he is bigger than the ufc, they had better keep him happy.

At this point gsp is just dialing it in...he's fighting these guys just cause there is no one left. ..they're not in his league.

I'd be pissed if I was GSP. GSPs doing extra drug testing AND paying for it, while Hendricks backs out, and the UFC basically criticizes GSP for doing it.

Be careful GSP, you don't want to get uncle Dana mad at you.

FTR though he does have a point

GSP is one of 2 or 3 guys in the UFC who can afford to. He acts nice but the guy actually has a lot of clout

The entire story is irritating. Everyone comes off looking a bit douchey IMO.

I can't even pick a side here.

I know what an asshole offering to pay for the testing, going through with it even though Hendricks desided hed just piss in a cup, and then getting mad when everyone is trying to spin it in a way that makes him the asshole. His fucking boss included. Yeah GSP is really fucking up here.

For the record GSP agreed to do both WADA and VADA.

Hendricks is ducking and it seems suspect as hell.

How so the UFC has given him many events in Canada which is a kind gesture and home field advantage. Maybe it's other smaller things behind the scenes. I'm sure it can be worked out if you sit down and have a talk and tell them about what you think is wrong and if you both can meet halfway. This sounds like a couple arguing but you can work things out if you both desire to. :icon_chee It could be many things but I won't guess they are grown men, they can work it out.

How so the UFC has given him many events in Canada which is a kind gesture and home field advantage. Maybe it's other smaller things behind the scenes. I'm sure it can be worked out if you sit down and have a talk and tell them about what you think is wrong and if you both can meet halfway. This sounds like a couple arguing but you can work things out if you both desire to. :icon_chee It could be many things but I won't guess they are grown men, they can work it out.

The only reason UFC is "giving" him events in Canada is because it's doing great business, Dana White is running a business and kind gestures don't do crap to improve it.

The only reason UFC is "giving" him events in Canada is because it's doing great business, Dana White is running a business and kind gestures don't do crap to improve it.

And neither does extra testing. This really is simple :)

bingo.

Im glad he made his opinion public. He's always been a company guy and his interviews were so politically correct all the time not to offend anyone. If this is him pushing for stricter testing in the sport, I find it admirable. He's been a great champion, and if he was to be the one who cleaned up drugs in mma he'd leave behind an amazing legacy.

Why wasn't GSP requesting testing while he was fighting exclusively in Canada, but all of a sudden his first fight outside of his home and its so important to him?
People have been accusing him of juicing for years and now all of a sudden it's important to him? If I was in his shoes and truly clean with nothing to hide I would have offered to take a test years ago just to shut people up.

obviously GSP thinks the testing in the US is pretty weak and wants VADA testing to ensure everyones clean.

Back