Georges St. Pierre Rejected By Berlin Nightclub, Left Out In The Rain

I had thought a well known NBA,NFL or MLB player or an Olympic medalist in most winter or summer sports would basically be spending the rest of their lives walking past smiling bouncers into any club and/or party they chose. If it is true for them and not for an MMA fighter of GSP's caliber, that worries me in more ways than one.

It's the clubs loss IMO, GSP would have spent a few grand.

Gay clubs are very strict on dress code in Berlin. Not related, just sayin.

"I'm not impressed by your dress code."

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis hated on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

Bullshit

That still doesn't explain why GSP was not allowed in

I had thought a well known NBA,NFL or MLB player or an Olympic medalist in most winter or summer sports would basically be spending the rest of their lives walking past smiling bouncers into any club and/or party they chose. If it is true for them and not for an MMA fighter of GSP's caliber, that worries me in more ways than one.

Unless it's lebron, no one in Germany would have a clue who 99% of nba, nfl, or mlb players are. They follow real football in Europe, you know the one where you use your feet.

Probably felt good to switch things up and get treated like a nobody.

Renzo is like "why didn't you just take out the bouncers, duh."

There are no judges to give GSP the UD :icon_chee.

J/k.

Wonder why he was turned down... Germans don't like French, or is it because of GSP's companies (Carmont, and co.)

That should be motivation to get back asap; nothing like being vip everywhere you go.

Back