Georges St. Pierre Rejected By Berlin Nightclub, Left Out In The Rain

gsp could of wrecked every bouncer there if he choose too

there weren't any judges at that nightclub to give him the win tho...

A smart guy like GSP should know u don't try entering night clubs these days empty handed.
At least go in with a few chicks!

Why bother going if you already have something to pound on?

The purpose of going out is getting a fresh ones.

Hundreds of books about the American Civil War were written by Southern veterans.

Hundreds of books about the Pacific War between the US and Japan were written and published in Japan.

Hundreds of books about the American defeat in Vietnam have been authored by Americans.
Damn. Such ownage.

I hope you don't also like to cook when you're not making posts like these, because that would just be legitimately unfair.

I was told Germany was actually very open minded and wasn't strong on rejecting people. A specific problem must've happened, but Georges doesn't seem to take it too personal

Unless it's lebron, no one in Germany would have a clue who 99% of nba, nfl, or mlb players are. They follow real football in Europe, you know the one where you use your feet.

5b3a9-gsp_hughes_2.gif

I never noticed how he feints the left switch kick until now.

You can tell Hughes was trying to level change and catch a kick to run GSP to the mat as he ducks into the head kick...

Unbelievable.

Georges said he "had a flashback of his past"

Anyone know anything about it?

Unless it's lebron, no one in Germany would have a clue who 99% of nba, nfl, or mlb players are. They follow real football in Europe, you know the one where you use your feet.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Basketball is extremely popular in Europe as of late and alot of NBA players would be recognized. Likewise, American Football is semi-popular in Germany specifically.

Georges said he "had a flashback of his past"

Anyone know anything about it?

Not popular.

Georges is such a humble guy he may not have played the "I am GSP" card after getting refused.

we dont serve your kind here?

what the fuck is that? LOL!

Maybe they though he was gay or something.

Policeman did stop by to take pictures with GSP so i dont think hes a "no-name" in Germany...

592571gsp.png

I guess MMA isn't that big in Germany. Considering they probably didn't know him, I can see why he wouldn't get in dressed like that.
No one in Germany will know who GSP is, and most have never even heard of UFC. They may have a vague awareness of MMA, but just think its a fringe bloodsport they have no interest in. You will not find many mma fans in western Europe - Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy - none of them care at all for this sport. Obviously, the situation is better in UK but its still seen in a far more negative light than it is in Canada or US.

I'm not sure if its more accepted in Scandinavia, but its best chance of success is eastern Europe. American MMA fans really seem to have no idea just how irrelavent and tiny it is on a global scale, and its laughable to even compare to soccer. Shouldnt even be compared to ice hockey or boxing even.

The average Brazilian is only familiar with Anderson because he's in burger king ads. The average Russian is not familiar with Fedor. The average Korean is not familiar with Korean Zombie [they are however, familiar with Akiyama due to his constant tv appearances].

I bet ze Germans know who MJ and Tiger Woods are.

Also, Dirk Nowitzi, and the legendary Honus Wagner

Back