Georges St. Pierre Rejected By Berlin Nightclub, Left Out In The Rain

Man I didn't realize that the German hatred of France extended to French Canadians as well. Oh boy!

Lol that sucks. I'll have a fun time getting into clubs when I go to Germany if it's that fuck'n strict.

sven1.jpg

I don't care if he isn't dressed properly; when GSP wants in your club, then you let him in!

Ha! Nice to see him deal with it this way. Good on you, GSP. Welterweight King, even if he never fights again.

Probably a Nazi nightclub. Good for GSP's sake he wasn't let in.

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis hated on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis had a thing against on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

Hitlers favourite movie was King Kong. No relevance to anything you said though lol.

bouncer didn't recognize georges, georges tried to get in the club while questionably dressed and bringing no girls. not much of a story tbh

Should've played a clip of his in Captain America for the bouncers, "hey that's me".

But they probably did him a favor, would've been stuck in some lame club that plays nothing but techno music.

this is Germany after all ..proud of themselves..

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis hated on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

So, the Nazis are just misunderstood, is that what I'm reading?

Last edited:

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[30] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[31] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[28][32] Mixed marriage and interracial sex became illegal

Yep, sounds like an inclusive group...of all skin colors.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[30] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[31] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[28][32] Mixed marriage and interracial sex became illegal

Yep, sounds like an inclusive group...of all skin colors.

banning mixed marriages wasn't just focused on people of different color, it was also against people who where white red heads pretty much anyone non aryan blood. so you can't say the mix marriage ban was just against people of different color it was against everyone that was non aryan blood. yes the nazis where very strict on immigration.

A smart guy like GSP should know u don't try entering night clubs these days empty handed.
At least go in with a few chicks!

I was leading a tour in Europe. We were in Berlin for the night. I checked out local listings to find the hottest club in town that night. Got down there with 20 young women looking to party. Bouncer tells me it's 15

germany determines your star status by penis size and GSP must not be with the best of em.

Back