Georges St. Pierre Rejected By Berlin Nightclub, Left Out In The Rain

I guess MMA isn't that big in Germany. Considering they probably didn't know him, I can see why he wouldn't get in dressed like that.

Are those Dickies jeans? Fuck, I have nicer looking work wear.

Sneakers + bouncers not knowing who he is = no entry

Haha! People are so naive to think that history might be more nuanced than the official narrative.

You do realise that quite a lot of the history surrounding the Nazi regime and their various policies are extremely well documented, right? History written by the victors? On the contrary, much of it was recorded by Nazi's themselves.

They saved him from a night of crappy techno music.

gsp could of wrecked every bouncer there if he choose too

Unless it's lebron, no one in Germany would have a clue who 99% of nba, nfl, or mlb players are. They follow real football in Europe, you know the one where you use your feet.

Football refers to something different in just about every English speaking country. This whole idea of "the real football" is retarded.

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis hated on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

Don't forget drunks and lazy people, who were routinely sterilized.

History is certainly presented by the victor, and the bias caused by omission is a very real problem.

Hundreds of books about the American Civil War were written by Southern veterans.

Hundreds of books about the Pacific War between the US and Japan were written and published in Japan.

Hundreds of books about the American defeat in Vietnam have been authored by Americans.

Back