Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

This guy just can't resist being an attention whore.

Lmao. Dude got doxxed. His address and phone number are out there now.

I see a lot of people saying Treyvon had the right to use force to "defend himself" because Zimmerman was following him. It's one of the most retarded things I've heard and has actually been said by members of the media, which shows how piss poor the quality has gotten.

You don't get to use force on someone because they're following you. There's absolutely no legal basis for that, and it's one of the big reasons Zimmerman was found innocent. If you're wondering why... just play that out.

You're walking down the street and you see Francis Ngannou walking the other way. "Hey, that's Francis Ngannou, I'm going to go ask him for a picture." You turn around and start walking towards him. Just as you're about to catch up with him, he turns around and KO's you with a haymaker and soccer kicks you in the head. "I had to defend myself! He was following me!"

You survive with severe brain damage but after years of rehabilitation you regain the ability to walk. You're walking down the street with your walking cane one day when suddenly the guy in front of you turns around and shoots you. When the cops come, he says "that guy was following me for 4 blocks, I think he was going to hit me with that stick and take my wallet." Turns out you were both headed to the same deli.

So no, perceiving (rightly or wrongly) that someone is following you does not give you clearance to attack them in self defence. The only one who committed a crime that night was Treyvon, when he chose to assault Zimmerman. Big mistake.

Wait wait....
If liking guns and weed means you're a "thug" then you gotta sign up like 2/3 of the War Room lmao
vztc6Bw.gif

I see a lot of people saying Treyvon had the right to use force to "defend himself" because Zimmerman was following him. It's one of the most retarded things I've heard and has actually been said by members of the media, which shows how piss poor the quality has gotten.

You don't get to use force on someone because they're following you. There's absolutely no legal basis for that, and it's one of the big reasons Zimmerman was found innocent. If you're wondering why... just play that out.

You're walking down the street and you see Francis Ngannou walking the other way. "Hey, that's Francis Ngannou, I'm going to go ask him for a picture." You turn around and start walking towards him. Just as you're about to catch up with him, he turns around and KO's you with a haymaker and soccer kicks you in the head. "I had to defend myself! He was following me!"

You survive with severe brain damage but after years of rehabilitation you regain the ability to walk. You're walking down the street with your walking cane one day when suddenly the guy in front of you turns around and shoots you. When the cops come, he says "that guy was following me for 4 blocks, I think he was going to hit me with that stick and take my wallet." Turns out you were both headed to the same deli.

So no, perceiving (rightly or wrongly) that someone is following you does not give you clearance to attack them in self defence. The only one who committed a crime that night was Treyvon, when he chose to assault Zimmerman. Big mistake.
Yep. That's why he was found innocent. Doesn't mean he isn't a bitch.

Okay so for whatever reason, weed doesn't do shit for me.
When I retired from my last career and marriage, my friends had a party and swore I was going to love it. Nothing happened.
They told me it was because they didn't give me the good stuff. So they got the good stuff and gave me some. Nothing.

Is something wrong with me? I've had kratom and that does a ton more than weed ever did. Hell a cigar does more for me than weed.

When I retired from my last career and marriage, my friends had a party and swore I was going to love it. Nothing happened.
They told me it was because they didn't give me the good stuff. So they got the good stuff and gave me some. Nothing.

Is something wrong with me? I've had kratom and that does a ton more than weed ever did. Hell a cigar does more for me than weed.
Depends on the strain, but I'm not heavy into it. I don't have anything against it but I do think recreational drug use is a dangerous vice so I only partake in it every couple of weeks, max.

Kratom is good, but again don't overdo it. imo

Some folks just don't respond as strongly as others. Some have panic attacks.
Your manly body just thinks THC is weak. No loss.

I fucking love the stuff

Some folks just don't respond as strongly as others. Some have panic attacks.
Your manly body just thinks THC is weak. No loss.

I fucking love the stuff
Well it's true I am very manly, my mom told me. So that checks out. Shit, I think you're right dude

Not uncommon from what I’ve read. Tried it twice, edibles. Once; meh, other time 20+ hours of fun.

When the girl says a quarter brownie, take the whole thing.

As far as this whole thread, defend TM, you’re legally wrong, and ignore the evidence that he apparently turned around after making it home.

Defend GZ, and well, you’re defending an asshole, the poster who called them both hot-heads is likely right

I really find it hard to believe that we're back to this again.

Zimmerman just needs to go away and go into stealth mode. He keeps on putting his butt in the breeze, it's gonna get smacked. And not in a good way.

Back to facts? I was dealing in facts. You just fart, complain and leave the room.

Question. A lot of this seems to stem from that witness, jentel. Why is he not suing her? Because she has no money. That’s why. Zimmerman is a complete asshole and he is trying to get money. He should just bang himself.

Zimmerman is the Mall Ninja Messiah.

You can tell that mother fucker never jumped his bike off of any sick ramps otherwise he would have grown past the gimme recognition phase of his life.

Bet money he was one of those weirdo kids that kept a stash of gas station knives hidden under his childhood bed.

Zimmerman is the Mall Ninja Messiah.

You can tell that mother fucker never jumped his bike off of any sick ramps otherwise he would have grown past the gimme recognition phase of his life.

Bet money he was one of those weirdo kids that kept a stash of gas station knives hidden under his childhood bed.
Fugitive.gif

I'm pretty sure Martin wasn't as dumb as you're making him seem. ZimZam is one of the biggest pieces of shit alive right now. I remember GQ interviewed his brother after the trial and the shit he put his family through. Not to mention the shit he's been up to since the trial.

I knife in his throat would have solved the issue just as well, and rid us of a monsterous piece of shit.

I'm still absolutely blown away no one has shot him yet. Also I legit don't buy anything that scumbag said in court, and his actions after the killing of Martin justify my position.

so you condone murder of those you find to a “piece of shit”?

what if I find to be a “piece of shit” is different then what you find to be a “piece shit” ? Say fuck it and kill em both? What if everyone did that?

You’re just another low IQ pleb. I’m not attacking you either. I feel pity actually and wish you the beset.

Back