Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

Zimmerman is hispanic. Not white.

Also what an absurd post. Trayvon ambushed the guy and beat the shit out of him. He wasn't some innocent babe in the woods. He was a violent thug.
Wow it’s Almost like blatant satire went over your head

Do we even know for sure thats what happened? All we know is Zimmerman's side of the story.

Evidence corroborates his story pretty well. He didn't do anything illegal, even if he's a shitbag, in this case he was a lawful one.

well, and all the other crimes i guess.

george-zimmerman-mugshots.jpg

What crime did he commit against Trayvon?

Wait wait....
If liking guns and weed means you're a "thug" then you gotta sign up like 2/3 of the War Room lmao
That only makes you a "thug" if you're black, if you're white and like weed and guns you're just a libertarian.

Here's two hours of context with no cliffs, if anyone's interested. This is the aforementioned documentary. (Fuck off with your demand for cliffs; it's not like I made a thread on the subject)

I bet the jurors in this case regret their decision.

Here's two hours of context with no cliffs, if anyone's interested. This is the aforementioned documentary. (Fuck off with your demand for cliffs; it's not like I made a thread on the subject)

Wow. That's nuts.

Watched it. It's quite a story. Will be very interesting to see what happens.

Watched it. It's quite a story. Will be very interesting to see what happens.
Nothing. Shows that everyone from Crump to the prosecutors was in on the scam, though. Sad.
And the only one who really gave a shit about him at all was his stepmom, it appears. Sad.

That only makes you a "thug" if you're black, if you're white and like weed and guns you're just a libertarian.
Probably the weed and guns that you brag about robbing people with that is the difference or dressing like people who call themselves thugs and glorifying them. But you knew that and are just being an asshole

Back